MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pljones wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:42 pm Ah, okay - I didn't hear anything in my quick test but I'd fiddled with a lot of settings before that, so might have made it have little effect on the negative side.
Sorry, I just realised that you meant 'envelope depth'. I was thinking about the sustain level. I think the negative value will be like inverting the envelope. its not something i do much but can make some interesting effects.
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

Hopefully gonna check them out this evening, nice to see some more stuff being added.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

My latest mux synth offering called 'Mini Mojo' comes in two flavors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

Mini Mojo released to MuLib here.

Thanks Peter
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

FSM77 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:14 pm My latest mux synth offering called 'Mini Mojo' comes in two flavors.
This looks awesome. Great job on the GUI. :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

thanks very much
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

And another MULAB 7 track featuring MUX instruments: Mini Mojo and PWM Synth
https://soundcloud.com/midland-syntheti ... synthetics
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

Hello! happy holidays to everyone! I have uploaded some Muclips that i made under the name "CAWNG's CUSTOMS - Vol 1". CAWNG is my Main account from which i livestream making music and synths. Hope this get approved to be put in Muclips folder on MuLib. More stuff coming soon, hopefully.

Thanks

Jimp aka CAWNG

Jimp_music wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:07 am Hello! happy holidays to everyone! I have uploaded some Muclips that i made under the name "CAWNG's CUSTOMS - Vol 1". CAWNG is my Main account from which i livestream making music and synths. Hope this get approved to be put in Muclips folder on MuLib. More stuff coming soon, hopefully.

Thanks

Jimp aka CAWNG
Dude what about making commercial libraries?Me and u
SCANDALLY FAMOUS COMPOSER :x
https://raph-t.bandcamp.com/

Jimp_music wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:07 am Hello! happy holidays to everyone! I have uploaded some Muclips that i made under the name "CAWNG's CUSTOMS - Vol 1". CAWNG is my Main account from which i livestream making music and synths. Hope this get approved to be put in Muclips folder on MuLib. More stuff coming soon, hopefully.

Thanks

Jimp aka CAWNG
U better make new project and teach us how to make dubstep styled songs,i suck about making dub style songs,just noob.
SCANDALLY FAMOUS COMPOSER :x
https://raph-t.bandcamp.com/

I want to share Colour Theme :)

Could somebody give me Permission ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ye should probably email it to Mulib email bud.

I cannot drop anything into the MuLib inbox for some reason.

Can admin give this email address access to inbox please?

midland.synthetics@gmail.com

Then I can drop my new mux synth there...

Thanks
Last edited by FSM77 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

Jimp_music wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:24 am Ye should probably email it to Mulib email bud.
Didn´t find that email yet .. could you help and write it down for me ?

Return to “MUTOOLS”