Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This years's Black friday campaign has been started early at the Bitley HQ - with huge reductions on all products. The large and excellent serving Fairlight Kontakt R3 library as an example normally goes for $99 - now just $58. Also check the new Kontakt library called Dreampads. Same deal on the extreme (4000 patches) Reason refill WBF R2, followed up by the new R2X additions. For sound lists, demos, free demo refill & more please visit Bitley Sounds & Refills. Direct links are provided manually (maximum a couple of hours) after ordering.

Just fired up Analog Lab 3 and noticed a new free preset bank is available from the store.

"A.Proksa's Signature" for Buchla Easel V.
Image Image Image Image

Thanks sprnva :tu:

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:04 am
epiphaneia wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:59 am @Uncle E : It seems that whatever item I try, I don´t get the coupon code "group" to work anymore, is that my item choice or has that one been disabled?

I´m looking at a few Softube modules, and it seems there´s roughly 15% off at audiodeluxe, while I can only achieve 11% with your code "forum"? (yeah, I know it´s just a few $$$, but that´s when money´s tight).
It's based on the manufacturer or product, depending on how room we have to discount. Anyway, for Softube, try now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/softube?dir=des ... _from_date
Got it, thanks, Eric!
Btw, it seems you haven´t listed Softube Harmonics yet...?

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:10 am Thanks! We'll send it to you as soon as we receive it from Tracktion's distributor. They only work sporadically on weekends, unfortunately.
That's OK, Tracktion only works sporadically in general anyway :party:

:P Tracktion the program itself or the company? Now I'm curious if the program is buggy perhaps? Funny either way.

Last thing I really need is yet another DAW owning all the others except this one and Bitwig. I'm mostly interested in the effects pak and the synth. But the DAW does have some nice features that are very clear to use in a single pane style design. So I am curious to use it a bit.

Thanks Unc. Always appreciate your excellent service.

Tracktion is the only DAW that runs on a Raspberry PI as far as I am aware. If you have a certain affinity to the maker culture that is a very nice feature to have. I originally got it for the chord track but Studio One does this better now.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Rational wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:09 am :P Tracktion the program itself or the company?
The program is called Waveform and the company is Tracktion.

Ah... well... yes. Now it's named Waveform. True. I still think of the program as its original name. Thanks for correcting me.
Yes, that chord track is actually very intuitively done. Cubase also has similar now. Hadn't looked at my S1's feature yet. Didnt' realize they added it. Thanks.

Good point about it running on pi. Must be VERY light weight on resources to be able to do that. He must be talking about the company's work ethic... Which I can attest to as it's Monday night here now and still no code. :(

Rational wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:06 pm
Good point about it running on pi.
fyi Overtone also have plugins for Pi
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Pi is interesting in that it can even run. But why....? lol And I remember when Tracktion was created and owned by Mackie. So to me that's still the name. :)

How good is EastWest's November 60% off sale? Is that about as good as it gets? I know from other comments here they run sales pretty frequently. Specifically looking for Hollywood Orchestra Gold, though interested in solo instruments as well.

Rational wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:17 pm Pi is interesting in that it can even run. But why....? lol And I remember when Tracktion was created and owned by Mackie. So to me that's still the name. :)
Create a cheap portable synth with effects at the least
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Interesting to see you’re getting Play 6 with every EW purchase this time.

Fleer wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:07 pm Interesting to see you’re getting Play 6 with every EW purchase this time.
I don't think so.
It was their anniversary special last time.
I will buy 1-2 EW from this sale, anyway.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”