Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do Blue Cat ever do BF/any sales? I am interested in Late Replies

Yes, they do. But I think they tend to be just before and around Xmas rather than BF.

Gamma-UT wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:53 am Yes, they do. But I think they tend to be just before and around Xmas rather than BF.
thanks - I can wait - but only just :)

In case you don't know, there is a full version of late replies within BC's Axiom. If you don't get any joy in the sales, I'd try making a cheeky offer to reverb.com - worked for me on Axiom.

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 am In case you don't know, there is a full version of late replies within BC's Axiom. If you don't get any joy in the sales, I'd try making a cheeky offer to reverb.com - worked for me on Axiom.

Great - I did not know that, will give it a go

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:25 pm
mgw38 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:48 pm
hivkorn wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:26 pm I want to share with you a new place for good deal :

https://www.motivsound.com/plug-ins?fbc ... hXUvbOpRBw

EDIT : 100 % legit , i have purchased a Fabfilter L licence this day and everything is ok , real plugin , real transfer , nice price !
hurry ! there is a cytomic licence (the glue for 50 €) to sell , a effectrix of sugar bytes , and a few ableton bundle !
Interesting, they resell second hand licenses which is why they can be that cheap. Not sure if that is 100% legit though.
Ive just emailed them with the link to my post selling Sonible, lets see what happens

Hi everyone,

just wanted to clarify a little bit for Motivsound :-)
I created that company because as a Student/Music Producer, it wasn't easy to get a lot of money to put on plug in so I bought online used plug in a lot and a few time I got cracked version, which I don't wanted to use because some people worked hard for create those plugin and I don't wanted to feel guilty, so I start working on a project where people could afford plugin without getting cracked version.

About Eula's, some customers asked me couple time to buy them back (Fl studio, ReFX...) and I never took them back because I only buy and sell No NFR plugin, if the Eulas are not clear to me I contact directly the company and ask them, when someone sell me a software with license transfer fee I pay them from their account to mine and then when I sell them I pay the transfer fee again to the new customer :-),

Have a nice day you all

Corentin :-)
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

shidostrife wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:44 am
DrMEM wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:41 am
classicalaudionewbie wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:41 pm How good is EastWest's November 60% off sale? Is that about as good as it gets? I know from other comments here they run sales pretty frequently. Specifically looking for Hollywood Orchestra Gold, though interested in solo instruments as well.
EWHO Gold was cheaper this summer (something like $260 for the whole thing), but this is as cheap as I've ever seen the individual parts. HO Brass is the star of the bunch.
EWHO Gold is $266 currently (with extra discount in retailers, going down to $220ish)
I'm really not sure how I missed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

knewspeak wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:33 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:43 pm
Rational wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:17 pm Pi is interesting in that it can even run. But why....? lol And I remember when Tracktion was created and owned by Mackie. So to me that's still the name. :)
Create a cheap portable synth with effects at the least
I think Waveform 8 runs on the PI but not version 9 last time I checked.
Waveform 9 does in fact run on the Pi. I did it the other day. I think that will be my new pad playing machine.

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

mtelesha wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:42 pm Waveform 9 does in fact run on the Pi. I did it the other day. I think that will be my new pad playing machine.

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform
Would you mind posting details of the hardware/OS spec as I'm interested in replicating it but know practically nothing about Pi, besides having a few books. Thanks :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Zynaptiq ever do BF sales - specifically for the Design Bundle? Cheers!

Uncle E wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:45 pm 70% to 90% off all Nomad Factory plugins across the board, no exceptions:

https://www.jrrshop.com/nomad-factory?d ... order=name
Unc - It looks like there are bunch of Nomad Factory plugins that are still showing full price on the JRR website (all of the E- series (E-Tube, E-Gate Expander, etc.) for example). Are those supposed to be discounted also?

Thanks

seangm wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:59 pm
Uncle E wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:45 pm 70% to 90% off all Nomad Factory plugins across the board, no exceptions:

Unc - It looks like there are bunch of Nomad Factory plugins that are still showing full price on the JRR website (all of the E- series (E-Tube, E-Gate Expander, etc.) for example). Are those supposed to be discounted also?

Thanks
Thank you for asking. Please try now:

dandezebra wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:11 pm Zynaptiq ever do BF sales - specifically for the Design Bundle? Cheers!

Waiting for this too, but I'm afraid they will only do select plugins.

Looking back through my email archive, Zynaptiq did a sale on the Design bundle around this time last year ($350 instead of $500) - email arrived 19/11/17. I'm pretty sure I upgraded to Zap during a sale as well sometime before then.

Thanks for checking!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”