Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How good are Overtone DSP plugins? Apparently they’re made by a former SSL engineer. They’re on sale now for 10 bucks each.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 am How good are Overtone DSP plugins? Apparently they’re made by a former SSL engineer. They’re on sale now for 10 bucks each.
Definitely a bargain if you have nothing similar!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

v1o wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 am How good are Overtone DSP plugins? Apparently they’re made by a former SSL engineer. They’re on sale now for 10 bucks each.
Where are they on sale for $10? Thanks

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:19 pm
Where are they on sale for $10? Thanks
https://www.overtonedsp.co.uk/
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Anyone else tempted by output sale, its showing £359 for upgrade to full bundle from Movement which I purchased cheap.

kwilson wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm Anyone else tempted by output sale, its showing £359 for upgrade to full bundle from Movement which I purchased cheap.
Yes, me, but I’m still not sure about it. Can please someone persuade me NOT to buy...

Guessing it will be the cheapest price this year what with the lead up to Black Friday.

Focusrite Plugin Collective has two free A/A/S sound pack libraries running from 11/8/18 to 01/09/19. .

GoldieK wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:09 pm Focusrite Plugin Collective has two free A/A/S sound pack libraries running from 11/8/18 to 01/09/19. .
Yes, PopRocks and LatinVibes for Strum. Nothing else. That‘s what I‘d call a WTF present.

I got five sound packs to pick from. I guess you own more than I do. Going by their previous free pack giveaways they won't show packs you already own and won't always include the most recent releases.
Image Image Image Image

kwilson wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm Anyone else tempted by output sale, its showing £359 for upgrade to full bundle from Movement which I purchased cheap.
Yup, I've been on the fence with Output for a while, but there's at least a few libraries I've genuinely wanted for a while. I got Movement cheap on sale as well so my upgrade price has been $659, which has been tempting. With this current sale my upgrade price is now $401 which basically puts it into no-brainer status for me.

martinjuenke wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:02 pm
Yes, me, but I’m still not sure about it. Can please someone persuade me NOT to buy...
I was on the fence for a long time and decided to upgrade to the full bundle earlier this year. I wouldn't say that I regret that purchase but I am not sure if the price/value is there. The patches are very good but also fairly inflexible and I find myself quite often in situations where I would like to make a few changes that the engine does not allow me to do.

Bottomline, if you need to be careful with your cash there are other libraries that do similar things and are better for less money.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

sprnva wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:23 pm I got five sound packs to pick from. I guess you own more than I do. Going by their previous free pack giveaways they won't show packs you already own and won't always include the most recent releases.
They showed me a much longer list of packs to pick from, but only two were for AAS Strum (Pop Rocks and Latin Vibes), which is the only AAS plugin I have.

Edit: I see now that all their packs can be played using the free AAS Player.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:28 pm
Bottomline, if you need to be careful with your cash there are other libraries that do similar things and are better for less money.
Can you elaborate on your thoughts for those of us who are newer and tempted?

Is this dealer from ebay trustworthy? audiocomputergear

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”