Free Tyrell N6 Skin by Plugmon - Interstellar

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think its the best looking skins Plugmon haS ever made. Easy on the yes, simple, not complicated :)
Last edited by Elektronisch on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice one thanks !
(wrong shape on osc2, should be a saw on the left)

ere2learn, you are so quick😭
akira2 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:02 pm Nice one thanks !
(wrong shape on osc2, should be a saw on the left)
Oh, it really is... The default skin is also wrong and I didn't notice that.

ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Always has been. Unfortunately, it was somehow never possible to get a corrected version of the GUI so far. We didn't do the UI artwork in-house, it was provided by Amazona and created by a separate artist. (Hope I got that right, it all happened before my time at u-he.)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:15 am I think its the best looking skins you have ever made. Easy on the yes, simple, not complicated.
Correct me if I'm wrong but ere2learn didn't make this skin. :?

Apparently he likes to announce these skins before the author has had the chance. Again correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, whoever created this skin it isn't my favorite style but I appreciate the hard work and generosity in releasing it for free. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:57 pm Anyway, whoever created this skin it isn't my favorite style but I appreciate the hard work and generosity in releasing it for free. :tu:

Plugmon made the skin. It's on his site and he confirmed it a couple of posts up.

That's what I thought so I'm not sure where ere2learn comes in. I thought they might be collaborators. I appreciate his enthusiasm but as seen in the post by Elektronisch the thread can be a bit confusing as to who created the skin.

Anyway not a big deal. I just want the proper artist to get credit. I am jealous of the skills GUI creators possess and have a great deal of respect for their talents. Perhaps that's due to having tried in vain over the years to design skins or themes because I find it enjoyable. But it became crystal clear pretty early on I simply don't posses the needed skills and talents to do so...... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I thought the subject title, “Free Tyrell N6 Skin by Plugmon - Interstellar,” made it clear who created the skin.
바보

Teksonik wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:57 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:15 am I think its the best looking skins you have ever made. Easy on the yes, simple, not complicated.
Correct me if I'm wrong but ere2learn didn't make this skin. :?

Apparently he likes to announce these skins before the author has had the chance. Again correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, whoever created this skin it isn't my favorite style but I appreciate the hard work and generosity in releasing it for free. :tu:
Sorry bout that, i probably was looking at the other tab that Plugmon opened and mistaken with this one's author :hihi: :dog:

Working with both of the new ones today. I like them a lot.

#rob wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:46 pm Always has been. Unfortunately, it was somehow never possible to get a corrected version of the GUI so far. We didn't do the UI artwork in-house, it was provided by Amazona and created by a separate artist. (Hope I got that right, it all happened before my time at u-he.)
I still have tyrell with the original skin ( the white one with red legends ) , there the labeling is correct
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

This looks good, can't wait to try it out!

My favourite skin!

But there is a bug - both modulation sources of LFO1 are displayed incorrectly (the correct one can be seen via right menu). Probably, because LFO1 actually has 1 source less than LFO2 (as per manual LFO2 should have LFO1 as the source, while LFO1 should not have LFO2 as th source)

Nice - harks back to the hardware but without losing a modern aesthetic

Return to “u-he”