Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was hoping with this week's PA deals i might get an even better offer on ChannelX as an upgrade from 6X-500. Apparently not.

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:33 pm
- update for $99 or cheaper from JRRSHOP.
I can't see an upgrade on JRR. Isn't the upgrade price customer specific?

Uncle E - will you be offering this?
Need to know too asap!

Mentioned already I think:
AAS Sessions Bundle - free with any purchase at Time & Space.
https://www.timespace.com/blogs/offers/ ... time-space

But does anyone know whether owning the bundle qualifies you for upgrade pricing to the included instruments' respective full versions; ie Lounge Lizard EP-4, Strum GS-2 or Ultra Analog VA-2?

Psyclapse wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:23 pm Mentioned already I think:
AAS Sessions Bundle - free with any purchase at Time & Space.
https://www.timespace.com/blogs/offers/ ... time-space

But does anyone know whether owning the bundle qualifies you for upgrade pricing to the included instruments' respective full versions; ie Lounge Lizard EP-4, Strum GS-2 or Ultra Analog VA-2?
Yes, upgrade prices are $99 each once registered. Whether there's further reductions if they go on sale, I don't know.

Weird, JRR and Audio Deluxe have Blackhole for $69.00 but if you go the Eventide's website directly its $49

https://www.eventideaudio.com/specials/holiday-sale

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:34 pm For just $89, get the Essentials Bundle by SAMPLETEKK containing 3 unique instruments (you save $308).

First is the Black Grand MKII, a deep sampling of the magnificent Steinway D, recorded in a concert hall for the true concert grand experience. Second is the Renaissance Flutes, a complete set of recorders: Bass, Alto, Tenor, Soprano and Sopranino, beautifully played by one of Sweden’s top flutists. And finally, Tubed Keys sampled from the Rhodes MkI 73. All instruments in this library require the full retail version of Kontakt. Normally valued at $397, this bundle is now offered at a whopping 77% off!

This amazing deal ends soon, don't miss out!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals
Some of Sampletekk’s very best.

zadillo wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:24 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:20 pm I guess what makes me more angry than the situation actually deserves is that I contacted them when they launched V.6. I needed some clarification regarding their intro offer and they made a big deal about the “now or never” statement.
Exactly.

And the reason so many people questioned it is that they really doubted they would never offer a better price.

Yup, didn't believe it for a minute. I held off and am happy I did, purchasing my $99 upgrade now. :tu:

ghettosynth wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:18 am BTW: There was debate about the wording and people were arguing that the phrase would still be true if they lowered their prices in the future. I disagreed at the time. I still do, I think that other posters failed to understand the grammar. However, one of their latest emails contains language that is much harder to similarly misinterpret. So, it will be interesting indeed to see if they stick to this.

They say:
The price you see here is the best price available from Arturia and from our partners, so you can buy with confidence. We want you to feel great about your purchase, so we guarantee that the same music gear or software won't be available for less in the future.
I don't think that you can argue that they mean "until it is cheaper" with that specific phrasing. There is no ambiguity, the future is definitely indefinite, as was "ever", but I digress.

Now, they could change the name of the software, or, offer Version 7 at a lower price, or offer Version 7 at the same price thus making version 6 effectively cheaper, but, I don't see how they can keep that "guarantee" and offer version 6 at $99. So, if they do offer it at $99 on Black Friday then I'm going to have a really big batch of popcorn ready for the shit-storm that will follow!

This seems to be something of a trend in general. I think that there is some market push back from some of the major players regarding bottom barrel pricing. Plugin Alliance has shifted their policies as well. I hope that it works for them, meanwhile, I'll keep on rocking those Waves and NI plugins that are still in my $5 to $20 per product (on average) pricing zone.

does someone know if anyone will offer the $99 arturia upgrade too? or is it a personal arturia offer?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I need that popcorn. :)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Caine123 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:15 pm does someone know if anyone will offer the $99 arturia upgrade too? or is it a personal arturia offer?
If you hover the mouse over the red Best Price Guarantee next to your upgrade price it states in truncated form "The Price you see here is the best price from Arturia and our Partners. We Guarantee the software will not be available for less in the future".

mutantdog wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:48 pm I remember the Arturia thing being discussed at the time.

This kind of deceptive marketing has put me off buying anything of theirs now.
I just never upgraded based on the fact that I didn't think the upgrade was worth $199 to me. So I will upgrade now. I have a Keylab 88 so it will be nice to upgrade Analog Lab.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

GoldieK wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:58 pm
Caine123 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:15 pm does someone know if anyone will offer the $99 arturia upgrade too? or is it a personal arturia offer?
If you hover the mouse over the red Best Price Guarantee next to your upgrade price it states in truncated form "The Price you see here is the best price from Arturia and our Partners. We Guarantee the software will not be available for less in the future".
thx, so i guess we have to wait for letting it pop up on the stores.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Lindell Audio ChannelX is on sale right now, is it worth getting? I'm usually not big into Channel Strips, but I'm really liking the new Waves TG Mastering Chain, so I'm wondering if the Lindell could also be something I could learn to enjoy.

SiliconDeath wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:59 am Lindell Audio ChannelX is on sale right now, is it worth getting? I'm usually not big into Channel Strips, but I'm really liking the new Waves TG Mastering Chain, so I'm wondering if the Lindell could also be something I could learn to enjoy.
Nope! I'm sure that other people will disagree.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”