Black Rooster Audio releases Edelweiss`72

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jbarish wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:08 pm Something a bit odd happens in Logic. When you bypass all the individual modules and then turn on and off the plugin using the Logic on/off switch you notice a small but noticeable low end bump when Edelweiss is engaged. When you do the same thing using the Edelweiss power button this doesn't occur. Just wondering why this could be??

Also what do the german preset names mean in english?? More presets would also be helpful.
The internal bypass is a fileted blend to prevent from the behavior you are experiencing.

The preset names do have a meaning :
- Alpenfrisch = lofty fresh air
- Pfundig = Punchy Low
- Almenrausch = Harsh Sound
- Bergpanorama = Stereo Widened
Black Rooster Audio
https://blackroosteraudio.com
Wuppertal, Germany

Thanks for the info!

Hi BlackRooster, do you allow License Transfers yet?

simmo75 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:53 pm Hi BlackRooster, do you allow License Transfers yet?
we are working on a solution with implementing a new licensing system, to make this technically possible. It is again not a question of yes/no, but a question of time.
It's easy if you know how

I am a sucker for channel strip plugins and, overall, love the Black Rooster Audio products I own. I cannot wait to demo Edelweiss`72 when I arrive home today. Overall, it looks like a solid product release, based on the information provided and upon visual inspection, but I hope HPF and LPF are added in a future update.

The NFR matter does not affect me, as I never sell plugins after purchase. However, I will probably wait until the holiday season to purchase Edelweiss`72.
BlackRooster wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:14 pm
HcDoom wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:10 pm Dear BlackRooster, can we expect 1176 emu any time soon? :)
Yes, you can 😉
+1

That Edelweiss compressor makes me happy. :love:

I just installed the demo and had a strange issue in Wavelab 9.5 on Windows 10 64bit. While the eq is linked the value on the left changes instantly jumps to full level as soon as I try to dial in a certain amount of eq on any of the bands on the right and vice versa.

BlackRooster wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:13 pm
plexuss wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:07 pm No reasonable license transfer, no buy. :phones:
Overread me?!
nope. its potential customer feedback - you wont know unless we tell you. Its taking an awful long time to code that license protocol. Im happy with iLok hardware+software. :phones:

shoma wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:35 am I just installed the demo and had a strange issue in Wavelab 9.5 on Windows 10 64bit. While the eq is linked the value on the left changes instantly jumps to full level as soon as I try to dial in a certain amount of eq on any of the bands on the right and vice versa.
Please get in touch via https://blackroosteraudio.com/support.html
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

BlackRooster wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:19 pm
shoma wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:35 am I just installed the demo and had a strange issue in Wavelab 9.5 on Windows 10 64bit. While the eq is linked the value on the left changes instantly jumps to full level as soon as I try to dial in a certain amount of eq on any of the bands on the right and vice versa.
Please get in touch via https://blackroosteraudio.com/support.html
Message sent! :-)

I’m left a bit uncertain by the promotional material. The plugin is clearly identified as a channel strip but the video appears to be using it for mastering at levels I would never normally expect to see in a console mix. Also, is it possible to move the expander to the other side of the EQ, and is it possible to switch the low shelf to a high pass? In a console role you absolutely need a high pass not a shelf.

Thanks.

plexuss wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:07 pm No reasonable license transfer, no buy. :phones:
Then leave this thread.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:41 pm
Then leave this thread.
I did. Until you quoted me. Don't quote me. :dog: :phones:

plexuss wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:15 pm
Then leave this thread.
Sorry. :clown:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:30 pm
plexuss wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:15 pm
Then leave this thread.
Sorry. :clown:
Only quote once! :D
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

Return to “Effects”