Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Benjamin923 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:54 am Any chance that Viper could kill the effects when switching patches? It would make moving between patches a bit smoother, instead of hearing reverb and decay tails from the previous ones. (Minor quibble)
This is only needed for the demo, the full version stops the effects when switching patches.
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:26 pm I also need to redesign my crappy website for a better one, and then I will have a better system to handle discounts.
That's unfortunate. You're defiantly gonna miss out on some sales for black Friday then. All though your website *does* have a spot for a discount code... so I'm not sure what you need to change on your website to have a sale tbh.
~Pyrotek45

That's unfortunate. You're defiantly gonna miss out on some sales for black Friday then.
Same here. Sales easily tip people over that otherwise would not buy. You also gain a lot more exposure this way.

Note: I have nothing to win from a sale as I already bought Viper.
Last edited by Stefken on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stefken wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:51 am

Same here. Sales easily tip people over that otherwise would not buy. You als gain a lot more exposure this way.

Not true. Zebra and any project from U-he portfolio is pretty much top dog at KVR and they NEVER goes on sale. Never ever. Sales are two side story things.

Personally i value quality over quantity and will pay for it. A quality product is quality product. Priced correctly people will buy it.

All this "sale"...well i don't want to go in details because my opinion isn't that important at all and it could shift offtopic from this great instrument, priced right, called - Viper

kmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:03 am Not true. Zebra and any project from U-he portfolio is pretty much top dog at KVR and they NEVER goes on sale. Never ever.
Short answer.
Well, you refer to pretty much the exception to the rule.
U-he has a quality and fanbase that allow them to do that.

AND YET, they DO have a loyalty/benefit program but it's more hidden as something in your face as sales.
* Zebra does have a Dinosaur discount
* They do offer discounts when you buy in beta
* They did offer a discount in august this year to subscribers of their e-mail letter
* People that bought Repro-1 got Repro-5 for free.
and
* A synth like ACE is very good value even at full price
* They offer several nice synths for free
* They have fully featured demo's with minimal nagging. Just some slight noise from time to time (I have yet to buy Zebra. I noodle around in the demo from time to time).

:tu:

A decent sale would push me over the edge.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Some people and theyr sales, it looks like you are not asking but forcing to do those sales. Im shocked some people have some sort of weird entitlement even to do that.

I dont get it. But please stop that people. Stop.

How exactly should anyone even be able to force Adam to do sales? Chill down, it's simply opinions being stated. :) Not sure what your horse in this race is anyway. Unless you are a shareholder of Adam Szabo Enterprises, it shouldn't be of any concern to you.

If anyone is acting entitled, it's you in this case.

kmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:03 am
Stefken wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:51 am

Same here. Sales easily tip people over that otherwise would not buy. You als gain a lot more exposure this way.

Not true. Zebra and any project from U-he portfolio is pretty much top dog at KVR and they NEVER goes on sale. Never ever. Sales are two side story things.

Personally i value quality over quantity and will pay for it. A quality product is quality product. Priced correctly people will buy it.

All this "sale"...well i don't want to go in details because my opinion isn't that important at all and it could shift offtopic from this great instrument, priced right, called - Viper
U-he never on sale?

They always have a sale - when they launch a new product.

And with U-he you don't buy the product, you buy the product and (a lot of) updates, and an excellent support.

With Viper we have an excellent product, we'll see how much updates we will get for free and how good the support really is...

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:48 pm How exactly should anyone even be able to force Adam to do sales? Chill down, it's simply opinions being stated. :) Not sure what your horse in this race is anyway. Unless you are a shareholder of Adam Szabo Enterprises, it shouldn't be of any concern to you.

If anyone is acting entitled, it's you in this case.
Indeed, forcing is a strong word. But pressure is right word. Im not a shareholder im just shocked to see people crying that Adam is not doing sales and there is difference between opinion and puting pressure :)
Aloysius wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:48 pm A decent sale would push me over the edge.
Pyrotek45 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:15 am
adamtrance wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:26 pm I also need to redesign my crappy website for a better one, and then I will have a better system to handle discounts.
That's unfortunate. You're defiantly gonna miss out on some sales for black Friday then. All though your website *does* have a spot for a discount code... so I'm not sure what you need to change on your website to have a sale tbh.
This doesnt sound anything like opinion :)

He will miss some black friday customers. Whether or not he cares is up to him and his site does have a spot for a discount. So im a little confused when he said his site couldn't handle a discount. Whether or not he actually has a sale doesnt matter to me.

Im willing to bet there is a good amount of people who would buy viper if it was cheaper but wont at the current price. A sale is perfect for those people becuase thats money adam *could* have for no extra work, but adam will never get that money from those people if he doesnt have a sale. Whether or not you think people giving him their advice is what you perceive as pressure doesnt matter anyways. Like i said its up to him, no one can force to to have a sale. But it is money he could have if he wanted it.
Last edited by Pyrotek45 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Pyrotek45

Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:35 am
He really wants it badly. but trying to explain to us all how Viper is of poor value compared to other offerings, when it's definitely not true and he doesn't really know and understand the features. than he constantly trying to lowball Adam.

Just save up, guys. I picked it up pretty much right when it released. It's worth it :)

tristan- wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:28 am
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:35 am
He really wants it badly. but trying to explain to us all how Viper is of poor value compared to other offerings, when it's definitely not true and he doesn't really know and understand the features. than he constantly trying to lowball Adam.
If i wanted it so badly i would have just bought it......
~Pyrotek45

Return to “Instruments”