Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Guys please calm down, I will do sales when the time is right. Its not that time yet, I am super busy with 18219182 other things at the same time. I am not stupid I know that selling 2 synths for 60€ is 120€ is better than selling one synth for 89€, but I have my reasons and I have lots of plans for the future.
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

Pyrotek45 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:24 pm I just *think* that what viper needs most right now is a bigger userbase. This is why 95% of the new vst's I see for sale offer some intro price (even u-he) because they know that growing their userbase FIRST is more important than trying to get back as much money as possible. A big userbase is what keeps software alive. More people using your software the better and I don't think anyone would argue that a sale wouldn't help in this case. Also, keep in mind that if a product is easier to sell two copies @ 60$ each than it is trying to sell one copy @ 100 $ then it's losing money IMHO. This is especially true for software, since the bulk of the work is already done and no extra work is needed to generate more copies. For instance, if Adam sold viper to someone for 60$ that otherwise would have not purchased it at it's current price, then that would only be a gain for Adam twofold (money that he otherwise wouldn't have plus a new user). A sale can only benefit him. If his site is not up to the task, then perhaps putting it on other platforms like black-octopus and plugin-boutique might help give it more exposure and allow for discounts.
Agreed 100%

At 60 dollars even if it is only for the weekend will get a lot of people like me and others sitting on the fence to actually purchase it. Even if it was 60 dollars for people that bought Jp8k many years that supported Adam would see his user base grow!! B8gger user base means a bigger portion of market share!

surreal wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:06 pm B8gger user base means a bigger portion of market share!
it also means more support and a bigger portion of whiners asking for x, y, z to be added

anyway, Adam has said its not happening anytime soon, so end of conversation

adamtrance wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:58 pm Guys please calm down, I will do sales ...
:party: :party: :party:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

U-HE has no sales?

Think again.

https://rekkerd.org/save-30-off-u-he-di ... hday-sale/

Save 30% off u-he Diva synth plugin in birthday sale
Nov 24, 2016

u-he has launched a sale on Diva, offering a 30% discount on the virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac, in celebration of its 5th birthday.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:40 pm U-HE has no sales?

Think again.

https://rekkerd.org/save-30-off-u-he-di ... hday-sale/

Save 30% off u-he Diva synth plugin in birthday sale
Nov 24, 2016

u-he has launched a sale on Diva, offering a 30% discount on the virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac, in celebration of its 5th birthday.
Wow. You're amazing! :clap: You nailed him now! What an ace. I wish we had more of you!

Nailed whom?

Quit bitching about prices and licensing schemes! I've been reading this BS for years and it's debilitating! Can't you find something better to do!

Every thread I open - no matter the topic - and I find this!!! :x :cry:

perfumer wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:34 pm Every thread I open - no matter the topic - and I find this!!! :x :cry:
Obviously my job here isn't done yet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

To people whining about discounts: Viper is already dirt cheap. If you have any decent skills in the producing/sound design department, it won't be a too difficult task to make the money you spent on Viper back. I've made back almost half of the money I spent on Viper. Give me a couple of more weeks and those 89 euros I spent on it, I'll have made back. If you're just a hobbyist that makes music or mess with synths for fun or other non-profit reasons, then that's your own choice. Don't blame the developer for that choice.

So you've made 44.5 EURO. Wow. What a pro.

Guys can we please leave the sale and price topic. Lets talk about Viper and the Virus instead ;)

Yes. :tu:

adamtrance wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:07 pm Guys can we please leave the sale and price topic. Lets talk about Viper and the Virus instead ;)
Not until i will see Virus Ti 2 Desktop 50% off :clown:

Lol, dont hold your breath, or make sure to get some scuba gear :D

Return to “Instruments”