Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@Uncle E: Might there any more Softube be coming my way <cough cough... OTO...>?

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:47 am
dzilizzi wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:30 am Does Omnisphere ever go on sale?
We'll be giving away two expansions with every Omnisphere 2 purchase.
Hmm. I’ll probably wait until next year for that then. It’s one of those things I’m not sure I will use. I still forget I own Absynth and end up using Xpand for my pad sounds. :dog:

You will never forget about Omnisphere, dzilizzi, it's the one to have.

re the laptop discussion:
best deals that I ever see are via arstechnica, dealmaster posts
https://arstechnica.com/staff/2018/11/d ... r-for-300/

here's I think the best thing that I've ever seen on there:
Lenovo Ideapad 330S Laptop - Intel Core i5-8250U, 15.6" 1366x768, 1TB HDD, 4GB RAM + 16GB Optane Memory for $349 at Walmart (list price $599.99).
https://r.zdbb.net/u/6v49

of course, for my pricepoint, craigslist always delivers, if you're looking for a 8 gb rm i5 laptop for $100 -$150.

Dang, I hate Apple.
Looking at a MacBook Pro with Pro Vega GPU for $4000. Dang!

That's why my newest Apple is a 2013 MacBook Air! My 2012 iMac is still doing great. My 2011 MacBook Air, with its 15 minute battery life and tiny i5 processor, has been relegated to being a desktop editing computer but it actually still functions great in that capacity.

Hello,
Get 30% OFF on MotivSound for Black Friday Ealry sale V2
Code : BS30
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:21 pm That's why my newest Apple is a 2013 MacBook Air! My 2012 iMac is still doing great. My 2011 MacBook Air, with its 15 minute battery life and tiny i5 processor, has been relegated to being a desktop editing computer but it actually still functions great in that capacity.
Same here, still quite happy with my mid 2012 MBP, but that one maxed out at 16 gig Ram. The new line reaches 32 gig.

Fleer wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 pm
Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:21 pm That's why my newest Apple is a 2013 MacBook Air! My 2012 iMac is still doing great. My 2011 MacBook Air, with its 15 minute battery life and tiny i5 processor, has been relegated to being a desktop editing computer but it actually still functions great in that capacity.
Same here, still quite happy with my mid 2012 MBP, but that one maxed out at 16 gig Ram. The new line reaches 32 gig.
Not to mention that the newer models have soldered ram. So what it comes with, is what you have with no easy way to upgrade.

Fleer wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:14 pm You will never forget about Omnisphere, dzilizzi, it's the one to have.
LOL! If I don't see it? I forget it. Except my Ravenscroft piano. I remember that one.

And Blackhole. Because it looks cool and sounds better.

Adaptiverb rules ‘em all.

DP
Last edited by martinjuenke on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Friday Alert!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fleer wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:47 pm Adaptiverb rules ‘em all.
Although it is on my wishlist, as a hobbyist I can't justify spending that much money on a reverb. Even at half price it is a little high for me.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of that other one every one talks about that begins with A. Why can I never remember its name?

dzilizzi wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:03 pm
Fleer wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:47 pm Adaptiverb rules ‘em all.
Although it is on my wishlist, as a hobbyist I can't justify spending that much money on a reverb. Even at half price it is a little high for me.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of that other one every one talks about that begins with A. Why can I never remember its name?
Altiverb?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”