Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

donkey tugger wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:02 pm Bought an AD2 adpak from Blaster. All good and very quick.
It was very nice to do business with donkey tugger.

Bought Softube Summit Grand Channel from escalona today. Very smooth transaction, a great seller to deal with.

JPEN51023 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:21 pm Bought Softube Summit Grand Channel from escalona today. Very smooth transaction, a great seller to deal with.
Ditto, JPEN51023 was a pleasure to work with, very clear and effective communication. I would do business with any day. Thanks a lot for being a solid member of KVR.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Bought plugins from acousticglue and Heathener. Everything went well.

Sold UVI Vintage Vault II romank2. Really easy to deal with. Responsive and patient. Would deal with him anytime.. Really fast payment and keept his cool when the transfer took a little longer than normal 5 Starz..

Many Thx Vaijj. You are a very friendly person. Thx 4 everything. 5 Stars also :-)

I highly recommend dave dove. We had an excellent exchange of plug-ins. I wanted to get BitSpeek for a long time.

I just bought the izotope music production bundle 2 from Ryan99 and everything went smooth as silk. Thx for fast and easy business.

Bought bx_console SSL G channel from stepkus, smooth transaction without a problem.
Sold Presswerk & ACE to Bach666, great buyer, quick payment and easy communication.

Both highly recomended!

Bought Output products from RemarkableUser. Smooth transaction and good communication. Highly recommended.

Purchased U-he Hive from pppppppppp. Perfect seller :tu:

Sold Output sample libraries to Blaster. Great buyer with excellent communication.

Purchased Soundtoys 5 Bundle from CVP. Transaction went smoothly. Great seller! Thanks again...

Purchased BIAS Delay Pedal from Fabbgtr. Great transaction, excellent communication. I fully recommend Fabbgtr as a seller.

I purchased Kick 2 from the Forestrip user. Everything fast and without problems.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”