Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Electrobop wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:41 pm
Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:46 am
JunX wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:17 am @Uncle E Just wondering do I get Europa VST with the following upgrade?

- PROPELLERHEAD REASON 10 UPGRADE FOR INTRO / LITE
I'm pretty sure you do not, unfortunately. Europa will be on sale for Black Friday.
Will Europa go on sale? It’s still listed as 149.00.
The upgrade from Reason Lite/Intro to Full Reason 10 does include both the Drum
Sequencer Player and the Europa VST. This is per James at Propellerhead thru email
a couple of days ago.

cclarry wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:30 pm Metal Foundry SDX for $43.46 at Best Service
https://www.bestservice.com/sdx_metal_foundry.html
Eric any chance for that deal at JRRshop? <3

MogwaiBoy wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:41 pm Pro-Q 2 at that price is unreal. Get, get, get!
Pro Q2 at full screen is hypnotic.

I'm curious.. soundtoys is about to do black friday soon. Would this be a good opportunity to grab the bundle if the price is right? I'm mostly interested in Decapitator.

Uncle E wrote: ...
Uncle E, I noticed that you are also selling the Arturia V Collection 6 upgrade. Is the price accurate? It shows 199 instead of the 99 Arturia is charging.

Folks\Uncle, anyone bought McDSP FutzBox native ? It's really will be soft ilok license after purchase ? Just i reg trial and it appear in ilok cloud (with icon about compatible for hard ilok or cloud only), so, i'm in doubts.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:40 am 40% off AccSone Crusher-X granular, now $139 instead of $229:
https://www.jrrshop.com/accsone-crusher-x
Is the update reduced too? (it's always been overpriced)

Plugin Boutique sent me an email with a deal on Izotope Elements Suite, which then said: "Already own Elements Suite? Why not get Neutron 2 Standard or Ozone 8 Standard for less." $49. So is that only if I own Elements Suite? If I have all the components of Elements Suite or their Standard counterparts will that be considered equivalent? Emailed Plugin Boutique, hopefully they'll get back to me in time.

GoldieK wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:55 pm
Electrobop wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:41 pm
Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:46 am
JunX wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:17 am @Uncle E Just wondering do I get Europa VST with the following upgrade?

- PROPELLERHEAD REASON 10 UPGRADE FOR INTRO / LITE
I'm pretty sure you do not, unfortunately. Europa will be on sale for Black Friday.
Will Europa go on sale? It’s still listed as 149.00.
The upgrade from Reason Lite/Intro to Full Reason 10 does include both the Drum
Sequencer Player and the Europa VST. This is per James at Propellerhead thru email
a couple of days ago.
Dam, I was just looking to buy vsti, but thanks for the info.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:40 am Hi all, I threw up all of today's Black Friday announcements just as fast as I could get them up.
Sent you a pm Eric; think you've got a pricing error on one of those :wink:

I was about to checkout on JRRShop with Fabfilter plugins and the prices skyrocketed... was there some sort of pricing error? I’m kinda bummed now :(

@Uncle E - Is there a chance that SSD 5 may go on sale? I see that the price is still the same as last week!
https://bluetechaudio.com
Authorized Dealer of major brand plugins

Nalbuquerque wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:31 am I was about to checkout on JRRShop with Fabfilter plugins and the prices skyrocketed... was there some sort of pricing error? I’m kinda bummed now :(
For ProQ2, if you add it to your card and use the coupon FORUM it's $119.26.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:38 am
Nalbuquerque wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:31 am I was about to checkout on JRRShop with Fabfilter plugins and the prices skyrocketed... was there some sort of pricing error? I’m kinda bummed now :(
UncleE confirmed prices were in fact wrong on the site :(

Nalbuquerque wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:45 am
soundbylaura wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:38 am
UncleE confirmed prices were in fact wrong on the site :(
What price were you seeing?
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”