Dark Zebra/ZebraHZ/Ubuntu

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am a user of Hive on Ubuntu. Whenever I have purchased soundsets I have had no problems, as they come in a zip or tar file and I unzip them. I just purchased Zebra2 along with Dark Zebra (and the hoped for ZebraHZ upgrade) only to find, when I unzipped the Dark Zebra file...windows and mac installers. Did I miss something? Did I just throw away 115 USD?

SQLSteven wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:22 pm I am a user of Hive on Ubuntu. Whenever I have purchased soundsets I have had no problems, as they come in a zip or tar file and I unzip them. I just purchased Zebra2 along with Dark Zebra (and the hoped for ZebraHZ upgrade) only to find, when I unzipped the Dark Zebra file...windows and mac installers. Did I miss something? Did I just throw away 115 USD?
You can contact support at u-he dot com for Linux installers.

So they do have them for ZebraHZ then? Sweet! Thank you!

Just as a followup, I wanted to say that I have now received the Linux installs and it works great. Also thanks so much to the u-he team!

:tu:

That HZ 'Batagonia' preset just happens to mesh poifectly
with my very favorite non-U-he sound, of which I had to
throw great amounts, and a variety of distortions at,
for Batagonia to keep frontal in the blend. Whats more fun
than syncopating high energy with deep mystery?
And a shiny new forum too, thanks much, will put it
to good use.
Cheers

Dark Zebra works very well in Linux. I'm using revision 3904. I actually do not use the regular Zebra2 as I load all Zebra patches using Dark Zebra. When I modify sounds I can then use the added features, namely the Diva filters.

Cheers.

I have a problem with Zebra Hz, it wokrs well with Ardour 6 but with Mixbuss v5 it is not working. I can modify only some parts of the sounds but for example changing patch from the middle is not possible or changing voice mode. Everything works in Ardour 6 but not in Mixbus. Zebra 2 Works well in both. Does anyone has same problem?

Return to “u-he Linux support”