Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Hive to CalvP - great buyer and good communication.

Bought Output Movement from walker123. Fast and smooth transaction.

just got Mini V3 from La Mato, very nice and patient. Thanks again for waiting!

Just sold BIAS Pedal Delay Pack to alinok, great buyer, highly recommended!!!

I bought Arturia Analog Lab 3 from khaosgott -> great fellow, very smooth transaction, what´s not to like? Thumbs up! :tu: :tu:

Bought Celemony Melodyne 4 Essential from superdan54. Quick and smooth transaction! :party:

Had a very pleasant business transaction with epiphaneia, super nice gentleman as well.

Thank you sir

Bought Amplitube 4 from poonna. Fast/smooth transaction and really polite person! :)

xandde1 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:35 pm Bought Amplitube 4 from poonna. Fast/smooth transaction and really polite person! :)
Likewise, had a great communication with xandde1, too! :)
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

Bought NI Mod Pack upgrade from NewWaveRecordings. Excellent communication. Very understanding, honest and patient person. Since the NI automatic license transfer system was down, it took more time than usual, but he helped me by raising a support ticket to get the transfer done. I highly appreciate and recommend him. :tu: Thanks! :)

Bought bx Townhouse comp from ktrout69. Very quick license transfer, and a great seller to deal with. Highly recommended.

JPEN51023 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:23 pm Bought bx Townhouse comp from ktrout69. Very quick license transfer, and a great seller to deal with. Highly recommended.
Had a fast and friendly transaction selling bx_townhouse compressor to JPEN51023. Highly recommended!

Bought some software from VariKusBrainZ and all went well :tu: :phones:

Thanks plexuss, was a fast payment and hassle free
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Bought Tantra from hivkorn. Easy transaction. Would do business with again.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”