MTurboDelay quick walkthough

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought I'd do a quick(maybe not so quick) walkthrough of MTD. I'll try to do a more in depth video(s) later, but I thought I'd try to get something out that shows everything this can do. I tried to go through the different types of delays, it took over 15 min and I didn't even get to half of them. This is a really unique and fun plugin. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8lhY2Uk2bA

Nice Chandler.
Since we cannot edit these devices, can you do so as a creator?
I only ask because I would love to see Panning added to the Smack My Pitch Up taps.

werzel wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:12 amI only ask because I would love to see Panning added to the Smack My Pitch Up taps.
I had the same question.

It's odd to ask for more because this plugin has so many bells and whistles, yet I wondered why panning seems to be underrepresented in the different delay devices built-into MTurboDelay.

Masi

Hey guys. I made around 25 of the 39 delays in this. Feel free to ask any questions about them. I will be available to help you all here on the forum.

As for tap my pitch up, I simply ran out of multiparameters.
But check out "Order & Chaos" it is really nice and has the stereo taps in there I believe.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

jmg8 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:35 amAs for tap my pitch up, I simply ran out of multiparameters.
OMG, how could this happen? :ud:

Masi

:love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

werzel - Thanks, unfortunately I can't edit them and as stated above I actually didn't even make it, so I wouldn't know where to begin.

Thanks Chandler and jmg8 (and a friendly kick in the shin to Vojtek for leaving out the Edit :smack: )

I now see that the conspiracy is aimed at forcing me to fully understand MXXX to the point of creating my own effects that would be worthy of adding to the presets. Don't think that you are getting off lightly, it just means that I'll be asking more and more dumb questions for the rest of time!

any word on why the edit button is missing?

exmatproton wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:24 pm any word on why the edit button is missing?
With all the goodies of the different delays taken together under the hood seems to be a modified version of either MXXX or MSoundFactory.

The driving factor for this plugin as I understand is a versatile delay bundle for those who do not want to tinker with complicated FX chains and tons of modulators.

So my guess is that it is a delibarate choice that the edit button is missing *.

Masi

* Oddly enough its mentioned in the manual. Must be a copy'n'paste error.

I am missing the global modulators/LFOs, depriving us from an EDIT-button is bad enough, but also removing the modulators is even worse. Back to MXXX.

Simon, Although MTurboDelay has been created in MXXX (as far as I know) it is also available in MXXX, so you can create your own modulation system there. Not ideal by any means, but your awesome musings are still possible, just takes a whole lot more to set up.

werzel wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:14 am Simon, Although MTurboDelay has been created in MXXX (as far as I know) it is also available in MXXX, so you can create your own modulation system there. Not ideal by any means, but your awesome musings are still possible, just takes a whole lot more to set up.
Thanks for the tip, hadn't checked in MXXX since the 12.08 update - well, then all is good.

I haven't found it yet, so maybe Chandler or jmg8 can let me know - Do any of the delays allow for unconventional time syncs without doing the math and converting to ms values? eg. 3/8, 3/4, etc.

I just noticed a minor bug in MTurboDelay.
Delay - Digital
Unsynced the Delay panel and set a ms value. (This greys out the Length and highlights the Delay for ms settings in the Delay panel.)
Enabled the Reverse panel.
Disabled the Reverse panel.
BUG - The Length selector in the Delay panel loses its inactive state (in appearance only, it is no longer greyed out).
FIX - Activate the Sync and then disable it

Return to “MeldaProduction”