Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

NeoKortex88 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:23 am Sometimes logic shuts down because of Avenger or closing Avenger takes ages.
This just started happening to me today. I'm on Windows 10. It was perfect up until now. Every DAW is brought down in flames by Avenger starting today. I tried it in Cubase 10, Ableton 10, FL Studio 20... all the same behavior. I don't get what went wrong all of a sudden.:-?
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

guys, you all know whom to contact for technical problems...

msvs wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:41 am guys, you all know whom to contact for technical problems...
I wasn't even going to post anything here about it, but it's just so freaky that the Neo post about this issue came in as soon as I started having the problem tonight. I just ended up chiming in. I sent an email. I really hope this can be resolved. I totally got spoiled because of the great performance I was getting out of Avenger on my system.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

it really seems strange that it works, and from one day to the other, without changing anything, it doesnt work. Only thing which come into my mind is the VMAN, which may have no server connection and connects too long.

msvs wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:11 am it really seems strange that it works, and from one day to the other, without changing anything, it doesnt work. Only thing which come into my mind is the VMAN, which may have no server connection and connects too long.
It's weird that you say that, because after the problem I figured what the hell, maybe I'll download the license file again, and it took a lot longer to login than it usually does. Also the license file took forever to download which I found strange also. My DSL is perfect though, so I don't know what would cause that. The only thing I did differently today was uninstall and unauthorize the VMS Multiband Compressor demo, update VMS Stereo which I had hanging out on my desktop for about a day, and install and authorize VMS Multiband Compressor. That's about it.

Hey Manuel, got it sorted from Rene for the moment. I'll keep an eye out to see if it happens again. Should be good though. Thank you so much guys! Now I'm back on track and I'm happy as hell.

afaik it really was the server maintainance... the vman tried to connect, which was not possible

MasterTuner wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:51 pm
ilalin wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:16 pm another one from me to celebrate the retro 80's and synthwave expansions
https://soundcloud.com/lullngore/summer-rain
It was good bro. Nice bass line etc.
oh good, I was wondering how it would translate...

thanks

msvs wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:52 am afaik it really was the server maintainance... the vman tried to connect, which was not possible
Ah ok. At least I now know what to do in the event that it happens again. Thanks again!

Hey Manuel great work on cinematic 2 I bet cinematic 3 is going to be awsome with all this new updates coming soon

thank you :)

Now i really love
the existence of a tooltip in Avenger. Had no clue what i was doing in Alchemy :D

ahhh finally someone who reads them :ud:

I bought the Cinematic 2 Package today and I really like it. :tu: I twisted one of the presets to build a beat with it. I have two question

1) say this beat ever gets commercial. Do I have the right for the beat? Do I have to ask for permission?

2) I did watch some beat building tutorial on youtube/creator arcade and I saw that all those producers took Audio Kick files. Now I wonder what it is the advantage over a kick sample from say Avenger?

3) Can I take the .wav file of the kick from the Avenger folder, import it in logic and flex time it to my session tempo to get a Audio Kick? Or is there a better way.

Thank you from Regensburg ;)

1) No need to ask for permission. This would make any sample pack or extension useless :lol:
2) None besides that you can save it within a preset and have the fx from within the plugin available.

Return to “Instruments”