FREE - Native Instruments - FORM - 2D / 3D (GUI Expansion Set 1)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New & Exclusive

Free Download: NI FORM_GUI Display Expansion Set 1

Notes: To access the small compact mode, click on the Edit button and magnify icon next to it to access the left side pane properties. Select the small tick box, then the View tab. Click on the top white section of the ensemble and the properties for the ensemble will show (from there, you will see, A and B tabs and Style as the heading). Click on the B tab and then the field for it to load the interface from the location you have placed the GUI interface set which ideally should be in the directory next to Form. Once you have opened the GUI, click OK in the popup image window. Before saving the ensemble which you need to do to continue using the new GUI, do make a backup of the Form instrument ensemble, as you can quickly restore to the original version, and refresh the image listing Reaktor stores as you load and save different GUI's.

_______

This set has been designed to give greater brightness control over Native Instruments - powerful sample manipulation instrument Form (Ensemble).

To use them, extract the rar folder and place it in the directory where the ensemble Form resides. Within Reaktor (Stand alone or within the DAW you have Reaktor set up in). Open the Edit panal, click on the top white section of the ensemble instrument Form, then click the View tab, and in the field directly below STYLE, click 'Open from File' and navigate to the location where you put the folder. Once you have selected one of the GUI's, click OK in the lower right of the window.

Before you save the ensemble with the new interface (so you can keep using it), I would recommend that you create a backup of the original 'Form' ensemble file as this is a clean file you can use to revert any changes you have made to the ensemble. Image references will be stored in the ensemble image listing.

Note: You do not need to click the unlock padlock to select the top part of the GUI.

The aim of the set was to make the main display of Form darker than the default level, because the white glowing glare effect was too bright on my own screen.

Minus 100 to minus 150 (10 percent incremented) works well for night viewing, minus 50 to minus 100 works fine for daytime use.

The 3D display set has a very subtle bevelled effect to add more depth to it's GUI, over the default flat look. This is apparent around the edges and coloured name fields.

Screenshot below is minus 100.

Free To Download From Here

Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Thanks for this, I really like the orange one :hug:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm Thanks for this, I really like the orange one :hug:
Thanks... I think it's up there with one of the most strangest of colour combinations, I've set for any GUI, it kinda works though, I'm not sure why. :)
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Nice! Off topic but did you finish the zebralette one yet?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:22 pm Nice! Off topic but did you finish the zebralette one yet?
Thanks for the reminder, but since your post, that's exactly the project I've been piecing together, tying up loose ends in the video editing area. I did take a break from it in the past week or so after running into storage space issues, arising from 20 gigabyte files, being pre-occupied with a recent DAW upgrade, other GUI interface design stuff, besides the above, and also making some new exciting music. Atm, I'm in an unusual situation of putting visuals to music rather than the opposite with the Zebralette project, and mixing all the cream to finish it off smoothly. Creating this set for Form wasn't planned, having only picked it up a few days ago, but as always with GUI's, felt compelled to try and improve it. It's a nice stepping stone for the creative mindset to continue bigger things.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:22 pm Nice! Off topic but did you finish the zebralette one yet?
Thanks for the reminder, but since your post, that's exactly the project I've been piecing together, tying up loose ends in the video editing area. I did take a break from it in the past week or so after running into storage space issues, arising from 20 gigabyte files, being pre-occupied with a recent DAW upgrade, other GUI interface design stuff, besides the above, and also making some new exciting music. Atm, I'm in an unusual situation of putting visuals to music rather than the opposite with the Zebralette project, and mixing all the cream to finish it off smoothly. Creating this set for Form wasn't planned, having only picked it up a few days ago, but as always with GUI's, felt compelled to try and improve it. It's a nice stepping stone for the creative mindset to continue bigger things.
Ok thanks. I'll wait :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:45 pm
bob swans wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm Thanks for this, I really like the orange one :hug:
Thanks... I think it's up there with one of the most strangest of colour combinations, I've set for any GUI, it kinda works though, I'm not sure why. :)
Oranges and yellows compliment blues and greens, Colour Theory!. :phones:

plexuss wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:16 pm Oranges and yellows compliment blues and greens, Colour Theory!. :phones:
It's interesting to look at that page again after having studied and graduated in the field Interactive Multimedia after 3 years at University 10 or more so years ago. Colour theory was one of the main foundations of everything we did, even as far as the decimal / hexadecimal level in mathematics and web design as well, using colour charts and terms used to categorise them as that link shows. So yeah.. I know it's colour theory, but I think I was meaning at a more biological level within ones brain, the psychology aspect. :wink:

---
What else is happening Native Instruments Form ensemble ?

Well, in addition to the 'A' panel adjustment set, the 'B' panel set will be added as an additional set and will be added later today to compliment it.

It's been a long busy of design and assembly, so as of this post of being up for the past 20 hours, I'm calling it a night, so tomorrow afternoon (UK time) time I'll be posting a big update to this little project, and then continue the much much bigger one which started 7 months ago and working hard to finish that challenge.

A new GUI display set is now available to download (Set 1 Expansion). Details posted in above image.... and oh... you might want to check out the new black 3D GUI design. :wink:

Just checked the new update rar file, looks like I added an extra folder of interfaces I didn't intend to include at this point.. :D

These GUI sets have shown to be pretty popular... from the stats I have, out of all the content I've posted on here in the past year... :). Some of you might have picked up the plugin during a recent sale like myself and missed the tweaking sets. I had a thought of creating much bigger GUI's for the Form plugin also...

Crikey it's been four years since I did these.

Return to “Instruments”