Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hhuang9611 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:38 am Korg is doing a sale right now... But I find the upgrade from m1 le is only discounted by 1/3. I remember seeing them do half off. Can someone confirm please?
Yes, I had this upgrade half price off, good idea to recollect former sales.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

BlaxxThunderz wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:46 am Bought a Maschine MK3, i received it today and wow, how those guys do... its a brand new one with 3 month warranty, i got it for 350€
I highly recommand them
TB
Where?

Selfik wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:19 pm
BlaxxThunderz wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:46 am Bought a Maschine MK3, i received it today and wow, how those guys do... its a brand new one with 3 month warranty, i got it for 350€
I highly recommand them
TB
Where?

At https://www.motivsound.com
I honeslty only go there now because those guys are nice fast and its the best prices i found

At https://www.motivsound.com
I honeslty only go there now because those guys are nice fast and its the best prices i found
That's a coincidence. I just logged on specifically to put in a good word for Motiv Sound. I bought something there with some trepidation on BF and there was a problem (NOT their fault) and they were super about responding, taking care of me and making it right. Great attitude, customer service and I'd have no hesitation to buy from them again.

And while I'm passing out praise, I'll echo it for Uncle E/JRR Shop -- which has never failed me and, as we see here regularly -- goes the extra step to help. And also for Koby at EveryPlugin.Com which has been nothing but pleasant and also gone the extra step. All great merchants!

I approached Motivsound a few weeks ago based on a recommendation here, I had a few plugins to sell and was told they'd have a look but then ignored me. I didnt have a good feeling about them but understand my case may have been an exception to otherwise good service.

Insanelysane wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:35 am I approached Motivsound a few weeks ago based on a recommendation here, I had a few plugins to sell and was told they'd have a look but then ignored me. I didnt have a good feeling about them but understand my case may have been an exception to otherwise good service.
Perhaps your asking prices were too high to make economic sense for them?

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:56 am
Insanelysane wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:35 am I approached Motivsound a few weeks ago based on a recommendation here, I had a few plugins to sell and was told they'd have a look but then ignored me. I didnt have a good feeling about them but understand my case may have been an exception to otherwise good service.
Perhaps your asking prices were too high to make economic sense for them?
Actually my prices are always very good, I look up the going second hand rate and go a bit lower. Besides, a reply saying they dont want to buy anything would have sufficed. Silence just left me feeling cold.

^Maybe they didn't receive your mail? The guy that owns MS has an account here on KVR too: Corentin_801.

Hello,
really sorry to hear that, we got more email, demand and order and I missed your request, can you please Pm me so we can discuss about those plug-ins :-)
corentin
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

Corentin did receive my message back then and said in an email (excerpt) "...Im going to look right now..."
All Im saying is at the time it didnt work out for me with them and I didnt feel I would want to do business with them based on that experience. Good luck and go strong to everyone else who wants to use his service, no doubt it works wonders for some, cheers!

Last edited by jjj115 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I highly recommand them
TB
That's a really great price. Sadly, there's no more left on their website.

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:03 pm For just 2 weeks, get the all new MARKUS 88 by SAMPLESON at an APD exclusive price of just $39.99!

MARKUS 88 is the first Spectral Modeled Electric Piano based on real samples entirely rebuilt by modeling. This instrument offers the real sound and feel of a Rhodes in just 25MB!

Starting from today until December 17th, get this library for just $39.99 - the lowest price on the web!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/markus-88-by-sampleson/
Deal Ends: December 17th
Great to see something similar to Pianoteq, with little space on a hard drive, on the cheap side.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:04 am
hhuang9611 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:38 am Korg is doing a sale right now... But I find the upgrade from m1 le is only discounted by 1/3. I remember seeing them do half off. Can someone confirm please?
Not sure about the M1 upgrade, but I am waiting for a sale on the Legacy Bundle upgrade that that has not happened yet at all.
Talking about Korg. Is there a demo for the Arp Odyssey plugin?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Did anyone get the codes for the latest Plugin Alliance Xmas sale? They emailed me the first batch of them but I haven't seen anything for the latest sale so maybe they haven't sent them yet

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”