Sylenth1 vs Synthmaster One

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sylenth1 SynthMaster One

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:46 pm Besides, 50% of KVR is just rehashes of the same threads over and over and over.
I think after 18 years we've run out of things to talk about.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sounds like marriage. :lol:

True...... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:01 pm Sounds like marriage. :lol:
Happy one :)

:D

fk them both...
charlatan + tal chorus LX all day
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:53 am fk them both...
:hihi:

That is a damn fine combo. Add in or replace with TAL Flanger and you've got a winning freeware alternative to Sylenth1. Another free synth I really like to use with some of TAL's mod fx goodies is Dead Duck's Deducktion. Good stuff! :tu:

Teksonik wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:57 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:46 pm Besides, 50% of KVR is just rehashes of the same threads over and over and over.
I think after 18 years we've run out of things to talk about.

i think that happened 10 years ago :hihi:

Favorite combo from my early days : ANGULAR MOMENTUM FREE + UHE FREE

Russell Grand wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:28 am
:hihi:

That is a damn fine combo. Add in or replace with TAL Flanger and you've got a winning freeware alternative to Sylenth1. Another free synth I really like to use with some of TAL's mod fx goodies is Dead Duck's Deducktion. Good stuff! :tu:
Deduction flew by my radar till a few days ago, i tried it out. while i loved its mod matrix, i found it a bit cpu hungry when you start adding unison voices. sadly.....
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:23 pm only problem is that it is new and there is no many soundsets for it,almost nothing to criticize technically but some detail could be better like arp size is too small and so on...
In the coming months we have around 400 new factory presets coming up, for various genres. Up until now we have decided to invest in factory presets rather then expansions because we wanna provide the best value to our userbase without extra cost.

We're also going to add the iOS skins to desktop + the iPhone version + cross platform cloud sync support so you can sync your presets across multiple platforms (Win, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and next year Android). With the iOS skin we're adding popup dialog support for our GUI architecture and this means larger arpeggiators, envelopes, etc :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

v1o wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:46 pm There must be a reason why SM One is cheap compared to other synths like Hive, Sylenth1, Dune, Spire etc etc
So this is how you "value" it, based on the price ? We keep our prices low because we wanna be affordable.
Last edited by kv331 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio

V-Future wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:45 pm Synthmaster ONE is a really buggy software, I'm very dissapointed. Sometimes one preset can use the 99% of the CPU and that's unnaceptable, I do not recommend buying Synthmaster ONE, neither 2.9 because they need to optimize their code a lot. It can be a very powerful synth but the fact one instance can devour all my resources it's just plain stupid.
Excuse me ? Which preset go up to 99%? What was the polyphony? and the engine quality setting?
In other posts you are praising SynthMaster One, but in this one you're bashing it. Why?

If you're making a claim please back it up with some data.
Works at KV331 Audio

You are getting really tiresome boy. :roll:

Return to “Instruments”