Forum Notifications Window

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Am I the only one who is getting the Notifications windows stuck under the right part of the forum ? Can't get to the right side of the notifications window. Don't remember having this issue before. Win 10 and Firefox.
KVR 120518-2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

started here this morning
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Same here, on Chrome and Windows 10. Only since yesterday, though, i think.

Thanks gentlemen. Glad it's not just me having a senior moment.

It's happening in Opera as well. I don't see any Windows 10 updates in the last few days so I'm thinking it's a KVR issue since it's affecting several different browsers ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

working fine here now
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

The view on small viewports (smartphone) is messed up now though…

Yes fixed now. :tu:

Return to “Site Stuff”