Applied Acoustic String Studio VS-3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
String Studio VS-2 String Studio VS-3

I just got it for $19 including String Theory in my "Offers and Upgrades" section in the user area, so do try logging in there first - possibly because I'm an AAS complete owner?

I by chance updated from v1 to v2 earlier this evening, now i have the free update to v3 plus all packs in my account. Mind you I owned 90% of them anyway.

String Studio has gone from 'one of my favourite synths' to my favourite synth i think :)
It's just so amazingly versatile.
The distortion and many of the effects have definitely improved since version 1, and to my ears v3 sounds a tad better than version 2, but it might be just a 'placebo' effect. The acieeed sound i can get with this thing :P
Best synth ever!
i feel a String Studio VS Sylenth1 VS Omnisphere thread coming on :D

Thank you Applied Acoustic Systems!

Now it shows the upgrade for 19 dollar. So I bought the update with String Theory.

kiezum wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:56 pm Now it shows the upgrade for 19 dollar. So I bought the update with String Theory.
Do you own the complete bundle?
I’m just seeing $39 with the new pack... weird

sqigls wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:34 pm I by chance updated from v1 to v2 earlier this evening, now i have the free update to v3 plus all packs in my account. Mind you I owned 90% of them anyway.
Very cool, I think AAS have always been a particularly generous company. I still get a free sound pack every Xmas plus upgrades tend to be pretty fair compared to some other companies.

mellotronaut wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:07 pm
felis wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:59 am
They kind of lost me when they dropped Tassman.
:pray: oh boy!!! :scared:

What........?

I did buy their modeling collection, and it does pretty much cover what Tassman could do,
but they kept stringing people along for a long time before finally abandoning it.

kiezum wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:56 pm Now it shows the upgrade for 19 dollar. So I bought the update with String Theory.
At $19 it’s worth it. At $39, nfw.

my upgrade was $39, worth it to me
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Hmmm... I have their modeling collection and still have the $39 offer... I will wait for a while then. I would definitely upgrade for $19
Trance, Trance Is Life

$39 with the new sound pack. Worth every penny. Love the new browser and hope to see all of their products continue doing well. Everything they do is great!

I own the bundle and a bunch of sound packs. I only see it for $39 with String Theory. I am wonderin if people who are seeing it for $19 already have String Theory?

I've been playing with the demo. Seems good to me. $39 including String Theory, which I dont have, is a fine price. also I am in canada so I pay $45CAD with tax = $35US = 31E - so it's a bit of a discount from the distributors. :phones:

plexuss wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:02 am I own the bundle and a bunch of sound packs. I only see it for $39 with String Theory. I am wonderin if people who are seeing it for $19 already have String Theory?
No, for the first several hours when the e-mail went out the 50% off holiday sale applied itself to the upgrade, so I got it for $19. I don't see it for $19 anymore, so they probably fixed it pretty quick.

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:18 am
plexuss wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:02 am I own the bundle and a bunch of sound packs. I only see it for $39 with String Theory. I am wonderin if people who are seeing it for $19 already have String Theory?
No, for the first several hours when the e-mail went out the 50% off holiday sale applied itself to the upgrade, so I got it for $19. I don't see it for $19 anymore, so they probably fixed it pretty quick.
Dang... Another sale mistake that I have missed... :dog:
Trance, Trance Is Life

In my case not buying upgrades as soon as they came out has paid off. Chromaphone 2, String Studio 3 and Objekt Delay for $39 to upgrade my modeling collection.

String Studio has always been my personal favorite of their plug ins, so along with Chomaphone 2 and Objekt Delay it's worth it to me.

ATS wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:55 am my upgrade was $39, worth it to me
$39 for me but they threw in Objeq Delay, so I just couldn't say no.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”