MTurboDelay quick walkthough

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:57 pm So everything in MTurboDelay is already possible in MXXX?
Yes
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

jmg8 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:59 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:57 pm So everything in MTurboDelay is already possible in MXXX?
Yes
OK so why not release this as an addon pack of Active Presets for MXXX like Simon's library instead of making a completely separate plugin out of it?

Not everyone can afford MXXX.

Plus workflow ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

How in the name of God can I reduce feedback quantity? Say I want to do a slapback delay with only one repeat out of Digital or Tape modes?
It is so advance but I can't find this little simple thing, I feel stupid or it's not there?
Wanted to purchase it but this is a real fun killer
nc-rec.com

On the 2 devices you mentioned "Digital" and "Tape" the feedback is called "Repeats"

jmg8 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:08 pm On the 2 devices you mentioned "Digital" and "Tape" the feedback is called "Repeats"
yea, but that knob does not reduce amount of repeats, it reduces their volume.
nc-rec.com

It is a feedback control. Turn it all the way down and you have just 1 delay, as you want, right?

jmg8 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:53 pm It is a feedback control. Turn it all the way down and you have just 1 delay, as you want, right?
Nope, definitely not a Feedback controll. Turn all the way down and there is no delays at all. Turn slightly up and I hear quiet delays (seferal repeats). There is no way to left only one loud repeat with this knob.
It just makes the whole bunch of repeats quieter and has nothing in common with traditional feedback knob
See for yourself here I compare Repeats knob to the actual Feedback knob:
https://youtu.be/SjJ9slrG7WU
nc-rec.com

I will fix this for you. The next update will have it working. The repeats control should work as it does in "Tape" preset. The "Digital" preset will work the same when fixed.

Then I'm sold @jmg8
I must say this is a luxury customer support
But why not to add this regular feedback knob to every mode? this is a useful and commonly used feature and it'll add value to the modes. I wonder why beta testers haven't pointed that out. by the way if you need extra beta testers :) , I'd love to join the heat. Can send you my CV, I'm not a newbie in this regard.
Cheers
nc-rec.com

Return to “MeldaProduction”