Arturia 11 December - Pigments Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

Lol i can’t wait till this is released Iv been so eager since hearing it’s announcement, iv been impatiently clock watching And just getting the popcorn ready to see what members complain about once announced :hyper: :party: :hyper: DUNE 3 complaints have been pretty epic but I’m hoping these are even more entitled and obsurd

sureno wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:30 am Lol i can’t wait till this is released Iv been so eager since hearing it’s announcement, iv been impatiently clock watching And just getting the popcorn ready to see what members complain about once announced :hyper: :party: :hyper: DUNE 3 complaints have been pretty epic but I’m hoping these are even more entitled and obsurd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEwzDydciWc
<List your stupid gear here>

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am Did you expect them to release it at midnight? ;)

Absolutely.

Let's get with the program guys. :lol:

Might be just me but looks like the site is down???

EDIT: nope it was just me :scared:

DavidCarlyon wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 pm I suppose that colourful cloud means granular?
The colour cloud may just mean "create". i.e. For 20 years we've been recreating the most iconic synthesizers...it was time to create.

downloading the demo now, looks interesting

:hihi:

Hey! Wake up Arturia! It’s 09:30 here in Europe... Wazzup!

While you're waiting, here is a little teaser:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:06 am While you're waiting, here is a little teaser:
:o
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

fmr wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:06 am While you're waiting, here is a little teaser:

Is it called voltron?

sureno wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:17 am Is it called voltron?
:lol:

Actually, that would be a good name for synth :tu:
Fernando (FMR)

Nothing menthion in arturia website.

A modular with all the emulations "Diva" style?

Did you beta test?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:27 am
Did you beta test?
Yes.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”