Print or Render Effect on a Audio Clip?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello All.

I am new to Waveform (coming from Cubase) and I must say that this is a very capable replacement for my recording needs. :hyper:

One of the few things I was unable to duplicate on W9 is rendering an effect to a clip.

When I recorded my vocals on Cubase, I was able to go from clip to clip and denoise or gate background noise (or air) ... print or render?

It appears in W9 I can only freeze track or realtime adjust the effect, which oddly does not let me preview the settings before the clip is affected :(

Is there a process or workaround to print or render an effect on an audio clip?

Any suggestions or answers are appreciated.

-TAZ

You can drop plugins (VST etc) directly onto the audio clip on the timeline, and adjust to taste. They don't need to go on the output section of the track. So you can do that kind of audio editing per clip, that way.

Then when you're ready, in the properties panel of the clip, choose "render clip" to render and replace it on the timeline, if that's what you choose to do.

Eg, dropped an EQ on the audio clip on the timeline here ;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

chico.co.uk

You instructions were clear, concise and did exactly what I needed to happen.
Now only if I could find a way to batch render my vocals ;-)

Thank you, You are a Saint!

chico.co.uk wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:50 am You can drop plugins (VST etc) directly onto the audio clip on the timeline, and adjust to taste. They don't need to go on the output section of the track. So you can do that kind of audio editing per clip, that way.

Then when you're ready, in the properties panel of the clip, choose "render clip" to render and replace it on the timeline, if that's what you choose to do.

Eg, dropped an EQ on the audio clip on the timeline here ;

Return to “Tracktion”