Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:37 pm
nitex wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:31 pm After roughly an hour i got the mail with the serial, but when trying to add it to Native Access it says it's already taken. Is it used elsewhere instead or am i just unlucky due to the server hiccups?
This happened to me last year, but, it was nowhere near this bad. Sonokinetic eventually sorted it out for me.
Thanks, i'll just wait a few days and will write support then to have it sorted.

Apologies for the issues people have been having. We are working with Amazon to resolve the problem, and expect things to be better shortly

What you people are getting with Sonokinetic right now is what I've been getting with Native Access for the last year and a half.

I tried too, made it all the way through payout once before getting 'farked' by timeout.

Maybe they should have just put it in the current accounts for us download later. Then the word would get out that others should get an account too, instead of this mad dash to do it now just for the freebie.

Anyway, I gave up.
Thanks Sonokinetic for reminding me that anything that depends on Native to run always takes more time getting than using anyway.

Edit: Due to following reports, tried one more time. Went through fine and is now in account. Now if NI ever gets around to fixing their process, I might actually get to use it someday.
Last edited by BBFG# on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After another battle I managed to log into my user area but there's no sign of Ostinato Woodwinds. I hope I still got it once I have this invoice and key in my email.

BTW, the site seems to be running better now. They must have added some more hamsters at Amazon!
Last edited by sprnva on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Apparently I've managed to nab the free ostinato woodwinds. Yay! No Native Instrument Serial Number yet (it just says N/A) but I guess that will get worked out in time.

just got it! :D
Last edited by dusted william on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well, after moving to a different machine (for other reasons really), it went through much more quickly. This machine is wired to my router as opposed to using wireless. Not that I think that should make any difference, but, it wouldn't be the first time that wifi issues have exacerbated network timeout problems.

FWIW: Mine also says N/A in my account user area, but, the serial appeared in the email and I was able to register it with Native Access.

sonokinetic wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:48 pm Apologies for the issues people have been having. We are working with Amazon to resolve the problem, and expect things to be better shortly
The really annoying one was then Captcha thought I was a bot. :)

Anyway, this giveaway is always a highlight, albeit a nerve-racking one. Much appreciated!
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

re: Sonokinetic freebie - hmm, took me less than 5 mins. did get a weird dropout but when I checked email the serial and downoad link were there.

Now the Sonokinetic site is running smoothly, with about 500 free copies left.

sprnva wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:02 pm After another battle I managed to log into my user area but there's no sign of Ostinato Woodwinds. I hope I still got it once I have this invoice and key in my email.

BTW, the site seems to be running better now. They must have added some more hamsters at Amazon!
I have the opposite issue - I have an invoice number and the product appears in my Sonokinetic account, but no email and no serial number.

Hope it gets sorted out soon!

These freebies are always so great (Thanks Sonokinetic!) I got in before the crowd, but I'm waiting to DL. I think it gets crazier every year. But a lot of fun!

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:06 pm Now I know what it's like trying to get a cheap TV or a pair of Air Jordans at Walmart on Black Friday. Well, I mean I know what it's like to try, still haven't got mine yet, although it's in the cart and I took a screenshot.
Thankfully, I never venture out into the real world during these crazy events. I just know that I'd get both physically and pathetically mentally 'swept along' by the mad rush, buying shit I just don't want or need, simply because I see someone else balancing one at the peak of an 8ft mountain on their head, whilst screaming in tears 'it's a bargain...it's a bargain'.

I just got one of the whatever it ises that people are chattering and scrambling about here. Was more straightforward than I'd anticipated, and now sits, with NI Serial Number, in my Sonokinetic Library, ready for download.

Now that's something I never thought I'd be writing 15mins ago.

Native Instruments has a freebie today and a free e-voucher for $25. I wonder if it will work on the OT sale or is it just for NI products.

_paddedcell_ wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:39 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:06 pm Now I know what it's like trying to get a cheap TV or a pair of Air Jordans at Walmart on Black Friday. Well, I mean I know what it's like to try, still haven't got mine yet, although it's in the cart and I took a screenshot.
Thankfully, I never venture out into the real world during these crazy events. I just know that I'd get both physically and pathetically mentally 'swept along' by the mad rush, buying shit I just don't want or need, simply because I see someone else balancing one at the peak of an 8ft mountain on their head, whilst screaming in tears 'it's a bargain...it's a bargain'.

I just got one of the whatever it ises that people are chattering and scrambling about here. Was more straightforward than I'd anticipated, and now sits, with NI Serial Number, in my Sonokinetic Library, ready for download.

Now that's something I never thought I'd be writing 15mins ago.
If you do any orchestration, these are really useful. If you don't do orchestration, not sure how much use the winds on their own will be. The low winds might make a great bass line.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”