Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Big thanks to Sonokinetic :tu:

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:38 pm These freebies are always so great (Thanks Sonokinetic!) I got in before the crowd, but I'm waiting to DL. I think it gets crazier every year. But a lot of fun!
Download is surprisingly fast at the moment.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

debra1rlo wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:17 pm re: Sonokinetic freebie - hmm, took me less than 5 mins. did get a weird dropout but when I checked email the serial and downoad link were there.
It's just timing. Their site is running great now.

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:40 pm Native Instruments has a freebie today and a free e-voucher for $25. I wonder if it will work on the OT sale or is it just for NI products.
Unfortunately, these vouchers are not particularly useful. Only NI software and no upgrades or cross grades or special offers either. Was hoping I could use it for a Traktor software upgrade, but nope.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:57 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:40 pm Native Instruments has a freebie today and a free e-voucher for $25. I wonder if it will work on the OT sale or is it just for NI products.
Unfortunately, these vouchers are not particularly useful. Only NI software and no upgrades or cross grades or special offers either. Was hoping I could use it for a Traktor software upgrade, but nope.
I found the fine print after posting this. Was actually thinking about getting a keyboard, but it doesn't work on hardware either.

I like my Launchkey but the software reads even a heavy bang like a soft pianissimo. Not the DAW. The DAWs have no problem with it. Just things like Kontakt and UVI.

sonokinetic wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:04 pm Sonokinetic Day 2: Trilogy completed with the release of Ostinato Woodwinds! first come first served totally for :fire:FREE! (limited amount). When we run out of free versions we’ll offer a 50% discount for the remaining time on the 48h offer at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale?ref=KVR2

Ostinato Woodwinds are NKS ready and compatible with the free Kontakt player version 5.8.1 or later.
I was finally able to login but the free offer was gone. :cry:

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:15 pm
sonokinetic wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:04 pm Sonokinetic Day 2: Trilogy completed with the release of Ostinato Woodwinds! first come first served totally for :fire:FREE! (limited amount). When we run out of free versions we’ll offer a 50% discount for the remaining time on the 48h offer at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale?ref=KVR2

Ostinato Woodwinds are NKS ready and compatible with the free Kontakt player version 5.8.1 or later.
:hug:

I thought about trying to grab another one or two for people who missed out, but I don't think you can transfer SK's products.

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:28 pm

I thought about trying to grab another one or two for people who missed out, but I don't think you can transfer SK's products.
Thanks for the thought. I was getting 404's on the page.
when I visited the Sonokinetic site there sere 3100 Free available then
I tried to log in but they wanted me to reset my password
'that't when it all went downhill. Too bad is it was n great deal
I missed out on.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:38 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:28 pm

Thanks for the thought. I was getting 404's on the page.
when I visited the Sonokinetic site there sere 3100 Free available then
I tried to log in but they wanted me to reset my password
'that't when it all went downhill. Too bad is it was n great deal
I missed out on.
Yes, I got in as soon as the timer changed and before they sent out the email. I found the first year it gets really crazy and no matter how much they try to prepare for it, it is like Black Friday at Walmart in the electronics section. Fortunately, nobody ended up in the hospital. I don't think.

I'm kind of curious how it all ends up. People were getting it in the cart and crashing when paying, then it would show up in their email. So there may be more given away than planned or less. Hard to say. But I think Sonokinetic is great for doing this every year. I managed to get all three free. Now just waiting to actually buy something from them. There isn't too much left LOL!

Largo would tempt me. Maybe the Tuttis. Have most of the other stuff.

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:14 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:57 pm
I found the fine print after posting this. Was actually thinking about getting a keyboard, but it doesn't work on hardware either.

I like my Launchkey but the software reads even a heavy bang like a soft pianissimo. Not the DAW. The DAWs have no problem with it. Just things like Kontakt and UVI.
I use a Launchkey mk2 49 and it plays just fine in Kontakt - I have my velocity curve setting in Launchkey set to high so my notes are more even and generally louder (dynamics still there though). What setting have you got your Launchkey on? Surely on low based on what you're saying..?

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:48 pm …, it is like Black Friday at Walmart in the electronics section. Fortunately, nobody ended up in the hospital.
Not sure about how this situation ended though ...
Nutella on sale in a French supermarket :D

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video ... kets-video

(I finally was able to log into my Sonokinetics user account and there was the new license and NI serial, yay … Thanks Sonokinetic!)

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:38 pm These freebies are always so great (Thanks Sonokinetic!) I got in before the crowd, but I'm waiting to DL. I think it gets crazier every year. But a lot of fun!
Suck for us who have jobs than can't use the net anytime they want. Maybe they should try something different for those of use who have bought their stuff. There are some that get pissed about this and yes it's a sense of entitlement. So their intro price is now over valued since they gave it away for free. 40 euros is too much now.

DrMEM wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:30 pm I have the opposite issue - I have an invoice number and the product appears in my Sonokinetic account, but no email and no serial number.

Hope it gets sorted out soon!
Same problem here...no serial :cry:

Any issues with serial numbers will be sorted out within the next 24 hours. Thanks for your patience!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”