Arturia 11 December - Pigments Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

I just bought the V6 + Pigments upgrade but my Pigments is still only a 30 day license! Anyone else have this problem?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

fmr wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:03 pm When the biggest critic is focused on the name, I become convinced that Arturia achieved something :hihi:
:tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

I kind of wish there was a third engine, and that the analog engine had unison (strange omission considering there's basically a big empty place on the GUI where it could be). Still, cool synth. The random modulators, combinate modulators, and osc mods yield some interesting sounds that you'd probably expect to come out of a modular rather than a wavetable synth.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Greenstorm33 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:12 am I kind of wish there was a third engine, and that the analog engine had unison (strange omission considering there's basically a big empty place on the GUI where it could be). Still, cool synth. The random modulators, combinate modulators, and osc mods yield some interesting sounds that you'd probably expect to come out of a modular rather than a wavetable synth.
I also don't understand that, how come they don't include unison with the analog engine?? I know I could emulate it, but isn't it supposed to be a quick and easy synth?

A turd engine?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Finally getting around to watching some YT videos. This synth sounds really good. Kosher Pig Meat imho.

Hmmm. I have demoed it on two occasions now.....
And whilst I really love the GUI..... I guess I am not blown away by the sound..... thus far I have been managing to keep my G.A.S under control as a result.
rsp
sound sculptist

I'm loving this synth more and more. Lovely for evolving sequences, pads and drones.
Playing with the modulation system is really fun.
I do add some processing with saturators, delay after the synth.
Arturia synths lack a bit of oumph but you can remedy that with some post processing.
Last edited by Stefken on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

it cannot break Serum and me, i tried it but i cannot use it so far, i am to used to serum

ATS wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:41 pm I just bought the V6 + Pigments upgrade but my Pigments is still only a 30 day license! Anyone else have this problem?
Resync your licenses in Arturia Software Center?

Pigments shows up as an additional Plug-in. You have to activate it in the Software Center.

gave the demo spin ...
the arp/sequencer module is quite nifty ...

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:31 pm If the production manager would have anticipated the logical short name (Pig) they would have chosen a different name...
Why? how often are people talking about the name of a synth before anything else?
I actually can't remember a time?

Should have just called it Pig IMO, brother of Zebra and Falcon, distant relative of Elephant and Chameleon.
:help:

Stefken wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:34 pm
ATS wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:41 pm I just bought the V6 + Pigments upgrade but my Pigments is still only a 30 day license! Anyone else have this problem?
Resync your licenses in Arturia Software Center?
support got back to me, it was some sort of glitch. They have now added it to my account. However I think a lot of their other synths are better than this one myself.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

i love this thing. especially fond of the osc mod 'array'. Also, i love how 'deep' the unison can go.
Fan of this COMB and PHASER filter as well. Only a couple synth i have do this right (to my ears that is). This one defo does!

Return to “Instruments”