"Eclipse" skin & soundset for Hive

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

Hi! I'm excited to announce our new Hive skin; Eclipse.

https://plugmon.jp/product/eclipse/

As always, everything is redesigned & unique features are added.
  • Wavetable intended design
  • Full space for SEQ/FX/XY
  • Massive style modulation (for Filter)
  • Partial module linking (All/Half/Amp)
  • Additional “Linked Controls”
  • Notify you of inactiveness in various ways
  • Coordinated 4 colors make MM clear
  • Comes with 128 presets and 60 custom wavetables

🎄Sequencer

🎄XY pad

🎄Mod sources are distinguished by colours and icons.

🎄Easy-to-use routing mixer

🎄128 presets & 60 wavetables included
an audio example for keys sound (more demos found on the product page):
https://soundcloud.com/plugmon/hive-wav ... mples-keys

Regular price : $29. Now $24 for limited time (Happy new year sale!)
Demo version of the skin is available, so let's have a try! :pray:
Last edited by plugmon on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Haven't familiarized myself with your new GUI but I'm really impressed with some of those audio examples. Good stuff there!

Your Demo file of the skin is unknown or corrupt, it won't extract.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

already bought it! awesome skin. finally the skin hive always deserved.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:39 pm Haven't familiarized myself with your new GUI but I'm really impressed with some of those audio examples. Good stuff there!
In some aspects it has tricky things, but sure you'll get used to! :wink:
THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:52 pm Your Demo file of the skin is unknown or corrupt, it won't extract.
Woooo I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know.

This looks fab! Getting it as soon as I'm back at the studio...

Didn't know it could be altered to this extent. Nice job. Would appreciate more color choices, if possible.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:58 pm Didn't know it could be altered to this extent. Nice job. Would appreciate more color choices, if possible.
Color variations will come later on, after all bugs are (hopefully) removed and all minute things are polished.
I'm thinking about blue version like the original skin, or light version in contrast to current dark theme.

Do the amp/mod envelope visualisations change according to the adsr settings? That would be nice!

wilx wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:22 pm Do the amp/mod envelope visualisations change according to the adsr settings? That would be nice!
Yes. They're really simple visualisations and not so much rich experience, but they help.

Purchased!

It might be useful for the middle modulator section to have a slightly lighter background from the top and bottom sections to differentiate the 3 sections a bit. The whole thing looks a bit monotonous to the eye.

I like the colors and the layout. As usual impressive work!

Awesome skin!

Would it be possible to re-order the different FX boxes, if the send order of FXs is changed?

pdxindy wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:38 pm Purchased!

It might be useful for the middle modulator section to have a slightly lighter background from the top and bottom sections to differentiate the 3 sections a bit. The whole thing looks a bit monotonous to the eye.

I like the colors and the layout. As usual impressive work!
These things tastes, so I'll add some alternative images with which users can replace original design.

flocked wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:04 pm Awesome skin!

Would it be possible to re-order the different FX boxes, if the send order of FXs is changed?
How I wish I could do this😂 It's not possible.
Repro, Bazille and Hive ought to have it. I hope Hive 2.0 GUI update will bring it...

Very nice!

I just bought and installed - agree regarding the middle section, and slightly lightening or darkening that just to add a bit more visual clarity between that and the effects/oscillators. Beyond that it's perfect. Improves on the official skin in a number of ways - like the positioning of commonly used parameters, the small (but instantly visible and very useful) ADSR envelope visualisation- and makes Hive much more enjoyable to use. Well done! I hope they hire you for the 2.0 update!

Return to “u-he”