One Synth Challenge #118: Elek7ro & Noisemaker (rghvdberg Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Elek7ro TAL-NoiseMaker

Nothing wrong but I dont wan't to install trial synth that I will not buy. 159$ is too much for synth that can't do much more then others even free synths. I don't have anything against this synth or fact it is commercial synth but I simply skip this round. I already did osc with commercial synth and it was Fathom. But for me Fathom is better synth and for unbeatable price and unbeatable support.

Noisetar was fun and one of the best challenging rounds.

HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS That I could've also used Noisemaker... how? YOu tell me RIGHT NOW! :tantrum: :lol:
...really, I can't believe it. But, well, I gave myself the challenge to do it with Elek7ro only. :shrug:

...grrrrrr.

@Taron - as usual a polished track from you. Enjoyed it a lot.

Seems my track has taken a few by surprise (those that "know" my usual fayre, that is!).Always enjoyed electronica, just that I like to dabble in lots of genres - hopefully pleasing some of the people some of the time ;-)

dB

You've done fantastic, Bob! Thing is, people may underestimate the skills required to pull off, what you so often do, but here you can showcase with what ease you can enrich any more "modern" genre with your understanding. And thus you did! :tu:
THANKS, of course! :)

z.prime wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:05 am @ontrackp Here's a helpful video about Waverazor. https://youtu.be/pEM-OOzfqDM
:dog:

Taron wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:28 am HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS That I could've also used Noisemaker... how? YOu tell me RIGHT NOW! :tantrum: :lol:
...really, I can't believe it. But, well, I gave myself the challenge to do it with Elek7ro only. :shrug:

...grrrrrr.
Same story. I saw info about Noisemaker, when I had almost finished my track. :lol:

Hmmm, hard to say, but this seems like you're taking the cake there. It might've been less traumatic for me, only finding out during the voting session. :dog:

V o t e d.

I don't want bo be ***** but how can some of you already voted? :o I'm checking and listening tracks from begining, before voting started and I'm just at the beginning and hoping that time for voting will be enough.

Very true! I'm normally also rather quick with my voting, but even I am just about at the middle of the pack. Some fantastic stuff, but so many tracks that have fantastic parts, but fall apart around them. So annoying sometimes, but also great. And I continue to be upset about not having realized the Noisemaker option, haha.... grrrrrrr.
I'm a little worried that SC will kick me out from commenting again, though. :scared: ...probably shouldn't write so much. :shrug:

TrojakEW wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:31 am I don't want bo be ***** but how can some of you already voted? :o I'm checking and listening tracks from begining, before voting started and I'm just at the beginning and hoping that time for voting will be enough.
Just to say,I'm give a quick rough listen to all traks and I placing my vote more by feelings,then I re-listen more in depth and I will change the score later,so yes my first vote it's rel quick,then I going more in depth
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Taron wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 amAnd I continue to be upset about not having realized the Noisemaker option, haha.... grrrrrrr.
I think you made good one even with elektro, you can do any synth sounds good so you shouldn't be worried. I'm sure with noisemaker your can sound better because of velocity for more expression. I have loaded both to look at them and I decide to not use elektro because I didn't find way to use velocity as mod source. This mean I'm coward because I choose easier way. :oops:
reusenoise wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:38 amJust to say,I'm give a quick rough listen to all traks and I placing my vote more by feelings,then I re-listen more in depth and I will change the score later,so yes my first vote it's rel quick,then I going more in depth
No problem with that because you didn't finish whole voting process based on first listen.

TrojakEW wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:31 am I don't want bo be ***** but how can some of you already voted? :o
Spent a good amount of time the last 3 days listening to the tracks (well, the ones that had Download enabled on 01.01). The first day I listened from A-Z, second day from Z-A, third day pressed Randomize 3 times in the player and listened in that resulting order. After these 3 listenings of each tune, I rated them.

Voted, distinct 6, among others Dr. Bob, who had finally found his marbles. :party:

Thanks @Harry_HH - a nice compliment from a seasoned KVR-er! Glad you enjoyed the track.

dB

Return to “Instruments”