Vendors allowing license transfers

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:30 am
Tappistry wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:05 am What's the story with Audiority license transfers? Any fees/NFR restrictions?

I don't see any info in the FAQ section of the website ...
According to Audiority: Yes. You are allowed to resell your own license to a new owner. If you purchased the plugin first hand from our site, the transfer will be free. A transfer fee of €10/$10 will be applied you purchased the plugin second hand from another user. Please get in touch with us with your order number and the details for the new owner.
https://www.audiority.com/faq/#15091130 ... 03c9c-5c77

Tappistry wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:05 am What's the story with Audiority license transfers? Any fees/NFR restrictions?

Transfer fee is 10 euro ;)
Thanks for that!

No problem! :)

Does anyone know if Music Lab allow license transfers?

I’m looking to sell RealGuitar 5.

Does anyone know about Acoustica Mixcraft and license transfers?
Have a license for Pro Studio 8 that I wanna shift.

woggle wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:29 pm anyone know the policy from monoplugs about license transfers for B-step sequencer
Hi woggle!

I sent an email out to Monoplugs a couple days ago asking this question. I was also thinking about selling my copy of their Monique synth.

No response yet, but I'll post in here if/when he does.
Last edited by Tappistry on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tappistry wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:12 am
woggle wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:29 pm anyone know the policy from monoplugs about license transfers for B-step sequencer
Hi woggle!

I sent an email out to Monoplugs a couple days ago asking this question. I was also thinking about selling my copy of their Monique synth.

No response yet, but I'll post in here if/when he does.
:tu:
what you don't know only makes you stronger

Polyverse Music (Infected Mushroom Plugins)

Some folks have found out and commented in various threads. However, I emailed the dev just to be sure and confirmed they DO NOT allow license transfers.

So, caveat emptor, etc. :)
Last edited by Tappistry on Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:36 am

According to Audiority: Yes. You are allowed to resell your own license to a new owner. If you purchased the plugin first hand from our site, the transfer will be free. A transfer fee of €10/$10 will be applied you purchased the plugin second hand from another user. Please get in touch with us with your order number and the details for the new owner.
https://www.audiority.com/faq/#15091130 ... 03c9c-5c77
To further clarify, I sent a question to Luca at Audiority.

If you purchased a plugin from a third-party reseller, say Plugin Boutique or VSTBuzz, that’s still considered a “first-hand” purchase. So the license transfer fee would also not apply in that case.

Big upvotes for Luca and Audiority customer service! :tu:

Tappistry wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:39 pm
To further clarify, I sent a question to Luca at Audiority.

If you purchased a plugin from a third-party reseller, say Plugin Boutique or VSTBuzz, that’s still considered a “first-hand” purchase. So the license transfer fee would also not apply in that case.

Big upvotes for Luca and Audiority customer service! :tu:
Long life to Luca and Audiority :clap: :clap: Thanks for the clarification!
Time+Space also sells Audiority plugin ;)

Loomer

See the forum here: viewforum.php?f=141

Loomer allows license transfers. However, once the license has been transferred, it becomes NFR. All resold licenses carry the same rights as the original owner: aka, all free updates and upgrades will still be granted.

Monoplugs

Update: Four days later, well past the holidays, and still no response from Monoplugs. I've checked my spam filter and searched to make sure I didn't miss anything in the holiday shuffle in my email. I'm assuming that means Monoplugs licenses are NFR. :P

Toontrack

Toontrack allow transfer in a free, easy and fast way.

Does Blackrooster allow license transfer?

HcDoom wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:46 pm Does Blackrooster allow license transfer?
They don't as of now (and for a long time) but there is a thread in KVR where one of the developers stated that they're working on a licensing system, so their business practice it is actually in accordance with European regulations.
This was some time ago... nothing has been communicated as to whether there is a date in mind for this to happen... I love BRA plugins and I own most of them and they're usually within my top choices when working, and since finding out about their practices, I'm not buying any more until things change.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”