Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry guys, I really need a new code for that, but do far I'm out of ideas... Maybe next week...

WilliamK wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:59 pm Sorry guys, I really need a new code for that, but do far I'm out of ideas... Maybe next week...
No worries, you've done an amazing amount of work on all this over the last few months. I'm just pointing out things for the to-do list in the interest of thoroughness.

WilliamK wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:13 pm Indeed, I asked for that 6 months ago but so far no reply. Or at least they could create a Beta Tests forum for everybody? ;-)
Apologies, I had no idea that your request to have a company forum here at KVR was declined.
Can't say I blame you for going about your business here in the main then.
fmr wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:17 pm
Calandria wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:26 pm This thread has dominated Kvr for ages.
Considering the software is in a constant change of flux and its beta testing, perhaps this whole conversation would be better served in a sub forum or an official company forum?
Only Sayin :)
Why and what is it dominating? What do you base your opinion on? I have seen several other threads that had way more posts in a much smaller period of time :shrug:
Seems a moot point given that WilliamK's request was declined by KVR but as you ask.
What I was trying to get across was IF every developer here @KVR treated the main to conduct a Beta testing program things could get out of hand, not that I am having a pop at you ..of course for those who are actively involved in the program I can see how useful it is for you to get your info here in the main.

I still can't fathom why WilliamK's request was declined unless he did an AdmiralQ that I am not aware of:)

Oh, I was bad, trust me. KVR have been nice to allow me to stay around, as I did some nasty things. :oops: I'm bipolar and have other mental issues, so that's why things went sour. But I apologized a while ago, explained why I did the things I did. I am under heavy drugs, to help me stay calm, but I'm still a problematic person, sadly... anyway, just so you know what's going on. ;-)

WilliamK wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:06 pm Oh, I was bad, trust me. KVR have been nice to allow me to stay around, as I did some nasty things. :oops: I'm bipolar and have other mental issues, so that's why things went sour. But I apologized a while ago, explained why I did the things I did. I am under heavy drugs, to help me stay calm, but I'm still a problematic person, sadly... anyway, just so you know what's going on. ;-)
WilliamK,
As far as I am concerned (I am just a regular Joe on KVR) everything is in the past where it belongs.
Good luck man.

Also, guys, please, check this other thread out.

viewtopic.php?p=7280312#p7280312

Fernando, would you like to Beta test Wusik SQ200? :hihi: :hug: I'm sure you will find tons of stuff to fix... :oops:

I think the new skins are finished. I made two variations:

They can be found here:

http://westgatesounds.net/free/index.html

Great. The lower one may become my go-to skin for WS9. :tu:
Fernando (FMR)

:party: txs

William,

I forgot to mention - the Fine knob (lower right) now behaves properly but the graphic for it is still the old knob.

I could not find in the skin where to change the knob to the same style as Semi right next to it on the left.

I like both, first one more. Can you make a version with color mods for the first one like this, dark arrow for dark blue background (same flat color, not 1 color going into next like now, forgot the term for it) and yellow arrow for light blue waveform :

You mean just flat like this?

The rest would be in the .xml files...

Yeah, something like that

This better?

Return to “Instruments”