Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Reason 10 from djinsomniak and all went well between us. Would do business again :)

mvd83 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:15 am Bought McDSP 6050 Ultimate CS from poshook. Everything went fast and smooth! Highly recommended seller!
Sold McDSP 6050 Ultimate CS to mvd83. Excellent buyer, very pleasant communication. A+++

Bought NI Reaktor 5 from wineberry. All smooth, good seller, can recommend !

Hi All.

I purchased a few items from 15cr34m. Excellent communication. Quickly worked on starting transfer process. I highly recommend 15cr34m. :tu:

Thanks!

BBC

barbecutie wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:48 pm Hi All.

I purchased a few items from 15cr34m. Excellent communication. Quickly worked on starting transfer process. I highly recommend 15cr34m. :tu:

Thanks!

BBC
Thanks. I also can recommend barbecutie to deal with. Literate communication, quick responses and friendly person :tu:

Sold loomer resound to classic, smooth as butter.

Sold a bunch of UVI falcon expansions to puzdoy and he paid very quick and was very patient with the process. Happily deal with again :tu:

Purchased Studio One 4 from D.K Envelope great communication and quick transaction. :tu:

Purchased EZKeys Classic Electric from MidiToGuitar great communication and quick transaction. :tu:

Purchased Arturia V collection 6 from ori9inal. Super easy to deal with and kept me informed along the way.
Yo.

Sold Arturia V collection 6 to Skandiluz. Smooth communication and transaction, recommended !

Bought PA SPL Iron from virgulino lampiao -- everything was super fast, easy, and I enjoyed our communication (even though it was within a very tight timeframe on both sides). Will be really happy to deal again. Thanks! :tu:

DCS wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:20 pm I bought Fuse Audios vcl 25a from ktrout69
Very nice seller, very quick Transfer!

Thanks a Lot!

Also thanks to Ray from Fuse Audio Labs
Had a smooth and pleasant transaction selling Fuse VCL-25A to DCS. Recommended ! Thanks!

Had a great transaction with simmo75! Super fast license transfer at a great price! :party:

Bought Boz Big Clipper from ktrout69. Excellent communication; really appreciate how there was followup until the license transfer was completed.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”