Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SOLD Dynamic EQ native to Bärtreuer
Quick smooth transaction!
Recommend Buyer :tu:

Sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to Smorrson. Super fast and easy transaction + great communitcation with the buyer. Definitely recommended. Thanks!

Bought Ableton Live 10 from 0degree. Nice, fast transaction and license transfer. Great seller, highly recommended!

Sold Kush Pusher to kintsugi.
Straight forward easy transaction. Recommended buyer :tu:

Bought a whole load of Goodhertz plugins from s28 - Great communication and a sound seller.

Bought Kush Pusher from MFXxx,

Friendly, responsive, efficient. Big recommend! :phones:

Sold Addictive Keys serial key and Sonivox 88 Ensemble to poetd. Fastest smooth deal. Recommend this sir :tu:

Just sold the IK Multimedia White 2A to MountainKing, everything was perfect! Highly recommended!!!

As above, Addctive Keys and 88 Ensemble from 15cr34m. Smooth pleasant transaction. Thanks again!

Bought three unused EZkeys midi serials from JJ_Jettflow. Smooth and easy transaction.

Sold to nelepos
Smooth transaction and a great buyer
Last edited by op519 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I made a purchase from YourMasters and all went well. In fact, it went more than well - this seller goes above and beyond to mitigate risk and dissatifaction! I'd buy from them again! :phones:

plexuss wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:55 am I made a purchase from YourMasters and all went well. In fact, it went more than well - this seller goes above and beyond to mitigate risk and dissatifaction! I'd buy from them again! :phones:
Thank you very much for this wonderful and highly appreciated Feedback! :hug:

Dealing with plexuss was a great experience as well! Very reliable, trustworthy, friendly and communicative guy. Would do business with him again in a heartbeat! Thanks!!! :tu:

sold to JNS WRNHD

Bought Bitwig 2 from monophonK.
Great seller! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”