Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Received an email from Boz Digital Labs:
Gatey Watey $15
Little Clipper $15
BONUS OFFER!
GET 75% OFF ANOTHER PLUGIN! Purchase either of the two plugins above and receive a personal code valid for 75% off any additional plugin of your choice! Coupon code valid for one week from date received.

Someone Here know when will end the "Ohm Force Mobilohm" for $22.50 @ Jrrshop ?
Thx

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:18 pm Received an email from Boz Digital Labs:
Gatey Watey $15
Little Clipper $15
BONUS OFFER!
GET 75% OFF ANOTHER PLUGIN! Purchase either of the two plugins above and receive a personal code valid for 75% off any additional plugin of your choice! Coupon code valid for one week from date received.
Probably worth cross-posting that to the No Chat bargain thread for everyone's reference.

Boz really has some quite generous sales.

Tappistry wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:56 am
Probably worth cross-posting that to the No Chat bargain thread for everyone's reference.

[/quote]

Already done it ;) just in case... :)

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:35 am
Tappistry wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:56 am
Yes, e. g. the Gatey Watey was free some time ago.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:32 am 60% to 70% off Audified MixChecker, MixChecker Pro, and Upgrade, starting at $24:
https://www.jrrshop.com/audified?dir=de ... _from_date
...maybe worth mentioning:
Mixchecker Pro = $58
Mixchecker + update = $32 + $24 = $56 !!! :dog:

VSC-2 is on sale for $69 if you got a mail from PA, i dunno, i demo'ed it and it doesnt sound vry different from all the other comps like it. maybe 5-10 % difference. naybe VSC-3 which comes out soon! thats why the promo runs i guess,
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:31 pm VSC-2 is on sale for $69 if you got a mail from PA, i dunno, i demo'ed it and it doesnt sound vry different from all the other comps like it. maybe 5-10 % difference. naybe VSC-3 which comes out soon! thats why the promo runs i guess,
I think that vertigo is moving away from plugin alliance. They released a new plugin last year by themselves.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:55 am
Caine123 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:31 pm VSC-2 is on sale for $69 if you got a mail from PA, i dunno, i demo'ed it and it doesnt sound vry different from all the other comps like it. maybe 5-10 % difference. naybe VSC-3 which comes out soon! thats why the promo runs i guess,
I think that vertigo is moving away from plugin alliance. They released a new plugin last year by themselves.
afair they said it in their video with synth anatomy during superbooth. they'll develop new plugs inhouse, old ones stay at PA

Hi! Does anyone have an unused copy of SurferEQ 2 Boogie? I missed out on the free promo for that one in 2016 & 2018, really need it for my mixes.
If anyone is willing to give away theirs for free please dm me, thanks in advance. :help:

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:32 am 60% to 70% off Audified MixChecker, MixChecker Pro, and Upgrade, starting at $24:

https://www.jrrshop.com/audified?dir=de ... _from_date
How long will be on offer for Uncle E ?

Any EU peans ever bought hardware from JRR? I'm looking for the Akai Pro Force. It's a 500(560usd) freaking euro difference with the discount JRR gives.

Would you have to pay import duty to your country?

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:56 pm Would you have to pay import duty to your country?
Officially yes. But if sent as gift, if JRR is willing, and it slips by customs then not. I'm curious someone ever tried.....

For those that might not be receiving emails from Eventide, they just sent out the following: If you own Anthology X, Anthology XI, or have an Ensemble Subscription, Eventide has included their new Instant Phaser Mk II as part of those packages for free. You just need to download the latest installers:

Anthology X Installer
Anthology XI Installer
Ensemble Subscription Installer

The release notes for each installer also states that Instant Phaser Mk II has been added to those packages and that Downloads of the old Instant Phaser plugin will be available under "Discontinued products" which might be important if you were using Instant Phaser in some of your sessions and no longer have it installed in a new build.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”