Just tried 2.2.8. The selected skin isn't being remembered. I think this is an old bug that was resolved that somehow regressed. At least, I'm pretty sure it was working at one point. This is using VST in Windows.graywolf2004 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:15 pmUpdate: BlueARP v2.2.8 (Windows, OSX)
1. Likely fixed bug mentioned before with restart=key
2. Added names for program chains
3. Did a lot of fine tuning with the core engine
4. "Next chain" setting for program chains - finally tested and works as expected
1. Open an instance of BlueArp
2. Select the Studio White skin for example
3. Open a new instance of BlueArp at any point going forward (whether the same project or a brand new one)
Reuslt: BlueArp launches with the default skin.
Also, same for the "Other CC Message" setting. I'd like to keep it on "Pass Thru" by default but can't get this setting to stick.
Might be my imagination, but the timing feels tighter in 2.2.8 though.