Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I usually get my vouchers on like the 4th or 5th. Depends on the day of the week but I haven't quite matched a perfect pattern to it!

mgw38 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:11 pm PA vouchers usually come a couple of days after the 1st. I decided to wait as well but I doubt that the wait will be successful.
The wait isn't so you can get a new voucher and purchase it, but that the purchase amount will be good until January 2020 for the calculation of the voucher instead of December 2020.

I expect that the February 2019 vouchers won't be sent out until after the Maag MAGNUM-K intro sale ends.

SolarAxix wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:06 pm
mutantdog wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:16 am New Maag MAGNUM-K compressor from Plugin Alliance

$129 with code: maagnum-iNtrO-129
Valid until Feb 3rd

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... num-k.html
For those that own 20 or more unique plugins which were paid for from Plugin Alliance (a.k.a. Heavy Hitter), there's also a individualized (unique) voucher that brings the price down to $99.

On another note, if you are looking to purchase the new Maag MAGNUM-K, I'd wait until Feb 1 (Pacific Time) to purchase it as to make it count until next January for the monthly $25/$50/$75 voucher since the intro price and "Heavy Hitter" discount are good until Feb 3rd. (Based on the emails that were sent out by Plugin Alliance, SPL Iron and SPL HawkEye's intro prices are only good until Jan 31, so you can't do the same for them).
I got that $ 99 offer - but no way I see any sense paying about $ 125 (price incl. VAT) for that kind of compressor.
Markets are so saturated with plugins, I own at least 10 high end compressor plugins, plus other 10 good if not high end.
Its ridigilous for the semi-pro to collect same finction plugins a with these price.
The compressor must be really special, type El Ray by Greg Wells, to purchase e new one price ower $ 60.

Ah, ok, did not get that. That makes more sense. ;)
SolarAxix wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:26 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:11 pm PA vouchers usually come a couple of days after the 1st. I decided to wait as well but I doubt that the wait will be successful.
The wait isn't so you can get a new voucher and purchase it, but that the purchase amount will be good until January 2020 for the calculation of the voucher instead of December 2020.

I expect that the February 2019 vouchers won't be sent out until after the Maag MAGNUM-K intro sale ends.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Harry_HH wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:11 pm
mutantdog wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:16 am New Maag MAGNUM-K compressor from Plugin Alliance

Valid until Feb 3rd

For those that own 20 or more unique plugins which were paid for from Plugin Alliance (a.k.a. Heavy Hitter), there's also a individualized (unique) voucher that brings the price down to $99.

On another note, if you are looking to purchase the new Maag MAGNUM-K, I'd wait until Feb 1 (Pacific Time) to purchase it as to make it count until next January for the monthly $25/$50/$75 voucher since the intro price and "Heavy Hitter" discount are good until Feb 3rd. (Based on the emails that were sent out by Plugin Alliance, SPL Iron and SPL HawkEye's intro prices are only good until Jan 31, so you can't do the same for them).
I got that $ 99 offer - but no way I see any sense paying about $ 125 (price incl. VAT) for that kind of compressor.
Markets are so saturated with plugins, I own at least 10 high end compressor plugins, plus other 10 good if not high end.
Its ridigilous for the semi-pro to collect same finction plugins a with these price.
The compressor must be really special, type El Ray by Greg Wells, to purchase e new one price ower $ 60.
I agree, the only people sustaining the PA business model are the suckers paying these silly prices. Once consumers stop buying at those prices, they'll eventually have to offer plugins at a cheaper price point with a strategy of driving more volume a la the current Waves model.

8dio has updated it's Acoustic Grand Ensembles vol1. The current price is $98 with an MSRP of $198, but there's also an upgrade price for $28. Anyone have the upgrade code for it? The upgrade codes are usually posted, but I've not been able to find it for this particular one.

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:40 am For just $299.99, get the Complete Scoring Package by EastWest Sounds. This breathtaking collection comprises of 2 extremely successful and multi-award winning libraries: EastWest Symphonic Orchestra Gold and EastWest Symphonic Choirs Gold.

The Symphonic Orchestra eclipses all others with the highest level of fidelity & realism. With the Symphonic Choirs, just type words into your computer, in any language, and you will hear a world class Symphonic Choir sing those words in any key(s) you play “live” on your keyboard controller!

Originally $929, now available for just $299.99 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $629). This is the lowest these products have ever been offered so don’t miss this one!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals
Deal Expires: February 6th
Sweet deal indeed :tu:

rockhopper wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:27 pm BHPhoto - one of the Deal of the Day

RX Elements Audio Restoration and Enhancement Software - $9.99

Product Highlights

For Music/Post-Production Video Editing
For Use in DAWs and NLEs
Plug-In & Standalone Operations
4 Plug-Ins from RX 6 & Spectral Editing
Spectral Repair
De-Clip & De-Hum
De-Click, Voice De-Noise
Offline Editing of Gain, Polarity & More
AAX Native, AudioSuite, RTAS, AU, & VST
Mac OS X, Windows

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... audio.html
Thanks Rockhopper! I just snagged this...it's the latest version, RX 7 Elements, with the new Repair Assistant!!

G

Photo_G wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:43 pm
rockhopper wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:27 pm BHPhoto - one of the Deal of the Day

RX Elements Audio Restoration and Enhancement Software - $9.99

Product Highlights

For Music/Post-Production Video Editing
For Use in DAWs and NLEs
Plug-In & Standalone Operations
4 Plug-Ins from RX 6 & Spectral Editing
Spectral Repair
De-Clip & De-Hum
De-Click, Voice De-Noise
Offline Editing of Gain, Polarity & More
AAX Native, AudioSuite, RTAS, AU, & VST
Mac OS X, Windows

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... audio.html
Thanks Rockhopper! I just snagged this...it's the latest version, RX 7 Elements, with the new Repair Assistant!!

G
Might make sense to get one and not register it until they announce RX 8 Elements. If you only register the serial at that time, you would probably get a free upgrade to RX 8 Elements when it comes out. (Disclaimer: That's how it's worked in the past, but there's no guarantee this will still be the case then).

Just picked up RX 7 elements - the 4 VSTs are nice, but the standalone editor is where the magic lives.
Meh

Harry_HH wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Valid until Feb 3rd

It’s funny to see people getting in awe when Fabfilter has one of their plugins on sale around 100$, but complaining about a competitor selling for the same price.

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:27 am 8dio has updated it's Acoustic Grand Ensembles vol1. The current price is $98 with an MSRP of $198, but there's also an upgrade price for $28. Anyone have the upgrade code for it? The upgrade codes are usually posted, but I've not been able to find it for this particular one.
What? You’re trying to get the upgrade price even if you don’t own the previous version? Pretty lame....

Fleer wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:58 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:40 am For just $299.99, get the Complete Scoring Package by EastWest Sounds. This breathtaking collection comprises of 2 extremely successful and multi-award winning libraries: EastWest Symphonic Orchestra Gold and EastWest Symphonic Choirs Gold.

The Symphonic Orchestra eclipses all others with the highest level of fidelity & realism. With the Symphonic Choirs, just type words into your computer, in any language, and you will hear a world class Symphonic Choir sing those words in any key(s) you play “live” on your keyboard controller!

Originally $929, now available for just $299.99 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $629). This is the lowest these products have ever been offered so don’t miss this one!

Even if the Hollywood line from Eastwest is pretty amazing, this bundle is a classic still very useful.

Feelshallright wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:23 pm
Fleer wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:58 pm

Even if the Hollywood line from Eastwest is pretty amazing, this bundle is a classic still very useful.
Just a word of warning about this deal and especially Symphonic Choirs - I bought SC way back in the day (2006) and was so disappointed with the clicks and coughs and chair creaks captured in the samples but during active notes and in release. It was bad and to me, unusable! And there were notes sung out of tune, some which started ok and quickly went south and others that were out and came back in. I was so shocked considering this was such a big investment for me at the time I ended up writing a list of all notes that had problems and went onto East West's forums (soundsonline) to ask if others were experiencing these and whether there is something I am missing. I was instantly banned from the forums with no reason given and I wrote to co-producer Nick Phoenix who was active on the forums back then to find out why. He said his hands were tied but Doug Rogers (founder and douche bag if you sniff around) made the call. Anyway its a lot of money paying for these two libraries and at least with the choirs there are far better ones out there!! Symphonic Orchestra GOLD was ok but for that price there are better ones, GOLD is only 16 bit samples. If they were offering Platinum at 24bit maybe it'd be worth it but GOLD has limitations in general and is an old dog. $300 doesnt seem to me a bargain for these products despite how much it appears to be discounted.

LONDON CONTEMPORARY ORCHESTRA TEXTURES
Check out this trailer!
https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/ ... -textures/
It sounds fantastic!
On sale for $199.
Too bad a bit out of my $$$ range.
If there is something as good for less please let me know!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”