New Kloon Single 2019: Mary Has a Plan for Tonight

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wish to meet this Mary some day.

Vocals sound really good. Love the gated drums that kick in at 1:40. I so wanted a dramatic tom tom fill, and almost got it... like 5 times even. I just wanted it more dramatic (Phil Collins dramatic :wink: )

Anyway. I've looped this song a few times now, so I must be liking it. I tried to come up with some sort of criticism or suggestion to add, but I cannot. Great track.

Thank you very much lessera for listening and your kind words. I really hope you'll meet her one day. ;)

top production as usual, Kloon.
thoroughly enjoyed the classic ballad model.
i put my worthless "cool" opinion stamp on it :hihi:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Hehe, thanks mate! :)
layzer wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:16 pm top production as usual, Kloon.
thoroughly enjoyed the classic ballad model.
i put my worthless "cool" opinion stamp on it :hihi:

The mix is perfect. The vocals are great. I like the song but I felt there was too much repetition of the lyrics.

Great job overall! :tu:

Thanks mate for your kind words and interesting feedback. I guess it's a bit repetitive, but for me it's part of the theme that binds the song together. Or atleat that's what i tell myself. :wink:
Frantz wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:34 am The mix is perfect. The vocals are great. I like the song but I felt there was too much repetition of the lyrics.

Great job overall! :tu:

Lovely clear vocals sitting well in the mix, and some quite exceptional backing. Altogether a very professional performance and recording.
Is this available for download anywhere?
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Thank you very much folderol for your very kind words! :)
Yes, it can be found on all mayor outlets such as iTunes, Google Play etc.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mary- ... 1450138609
https://play.google.com/store/music/alb ... 6j43ujvgli

If funds are short or you meant for free, just send me a pm and i will send you a copy.

Thanks mate.
folderol wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:24 am Lovely clear vocals sitting well in the mix, and some quite exceptional backing. Altogether a very professional performance and recording.
Is this available for download anywhere?

Return to “Music Cafe”