Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Kontakt 11 to Ambrotis

I bought Chromaphone 2 from hrb. Good transaction.

I bought Battery 4 from 6ambler. Everything went well and quickly.

Sold Strum Acoustic GS-1 to future-bit.
Quick and easy, recommended buyer.

Bought some PSP plugins from ATS again. As always, perfectly reliable, fast and friendly. Highly recommended seller. Thanks again!

Sold Ableton Live 10 Standard plus Operator and M4L to enCiphered. Nice a quick transaction and nice contact. Recommended Buyer. Thanks enCiphered!

I jus bought U-he Repro 1/5 from 12deadpixels, the deal was super fast, very nice guy, highly recommended!

Purchased XLN Audio products from JacoTheSlime - very easy, hassle free and friendly transaction.

Sold u-he Repro 1/5 to bjm4tt. Speedy payment and transaction. Highly recommended! :tu: Also big thumbs up to u-he again for processing the license transfer so quickly. A fantastic company on all levels.

Bought Ableton Live 10 Standard, Operator and M4L from KDC2000. Very fast and smooth transaction, thank you so much!

Endor-8o8 kindly gave me his Plugin Alliance voucher :) Thank you so much Endor-8o8 :tu:

I bought AAS Chromaphone 1 from Selfik. Very fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended! Thank you very much!

pleasured to buy AAS Strum GS-2 from cthonophonic

Bought Absynth 5 from tibah - very smooth deal, excellent seller, highly recommend !
Last edited by c_voltage on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold El Rey to deadlycontent434. Good buyer. Paid on time and communicated well throughout the process :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”