Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Feelshallright wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:40 am
mutantdog wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:53 am
nathanj wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:04 am Anyone got their monthly PA voucher yet? I'd like to grab the current Black Box promo but would prefer to use my voucher with it.
Haven't received my voucher either, just a couple of 24-hour "VIP" offers.
Me neither. I thought I had stopped receiving those vouchers starting this month. Maybe they stopped the monthly voucher?
If you don't buy anything for a while, I think they stop sending you vouchers.

I have a feeling that's going to happen to me sometime this year, unless Unfiltered Audio comes out with another new plugin.

Feelshallright wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 am
atya wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:32 pm Heck, missed the $49 Harmor sale @audiodeluxe and could kick my own .... :dog:
Yes, you should kick yourself. Great synth. :D
I had synthitis in 2018. No more new synths in 2019, I swear on me nan's grave.

Oh wait, I already bought Voltage Modular. :dog:

Feelshallright wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:31 am
ATS wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:20 am dang no effects bundle only for u-he, already have those synths
I would be interested in this bundle, but I already own 2 effects. Also, for the rest, I already have similar products from other companies: Monark (Diva), Arturia V Collection (Repro), Relayer and Echoboy (Colour Copy), and many reverbs (Twangstrom).
PM me for the individual effects.

Does anybody know anything about BlueLab and their products? https://bluelab-plugs.com/

They're announcing "50% OFF on one different plugin each day until February 18th". They have quite a few plugins on their site, but I've never even heard of them.

Experiences anyone?

pekadan wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:07 am Does anybody know anything about BlueLab and their products? https://bluelab-plugs.com/

They're announcing "50% OFF on one different plugin each day until February 18th". They have quite a few plugins on their site, but I've never even heard of them.

Experiences anyone?
Impulses is unique and innovative but is quirky to work with. Great support. EQHACK looks like a useful plugin.

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:58 am For just $99.99, get the incredible 12GB+ Cinematic Synth Collection by Zero-G!

IN THIS COLLECTION ($371.95 Value)
  1. Dark Ambient
  2. Distortion & Feedback
  3. Extreme Environments
  4. Extreme Vocal Environments
  5. EPICA Bass
  6. Surface Tension
Originally $371.95, now available for just $99.99

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals
Deal Expires: February 20th
At last. Epica is epic indeed and I love those Environments.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:19 am
pekadan wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:07 am Does anybody know anything about BlueLab and their products? https://bluelab-plugs.com/

Experiences anyone?
Impulses is unique and innovative but is quirky to work with. Great support. EQHACK looks like a useful plugin.
Cool! Thanks Eric!

SirKen wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:57 pm
HcDoom wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm d16 Lush any good? How is the cpu usage on todays pcs...I heard when it was released it ate cpu like crazy.

I ask cause its 39 usd on jrr.
They added a multi-core support that addressed the CPU issues. Much easier to work with nowadays.
FWIW. I don't have Diva and am interested but want to demo it before I pull the trigger. So anyways, I spent a little time yesterday demoing it on my music system and comparing Jupiter sounds to my Arturia Jupiter VST's and trying out the exact same midi/musical progressions.

Basically the Arturia VST's use about 20% of what Diva uses when it comes to CPU usage but Diva sounds much better (on my setup anyways); however, if I just double the Arturia VST's to two tracks, I think I am achieving the same sonic results (to my ears anyways). Even with two tracks of Arturia VST's it's still much less CPU usage than one track of Diva. I don't get it. The Diva GUI isn't that fancy busy. (I should try the same comparison with Pigments because I feel the Pigments GUI is crazy busy).

(The system I am trying it on is a i7 Mac Mini from 2010 or something. I can afford the CPU usage but I was just playing around with it when I saw your posts) . Anyways, the above was my findings based on demoing the latest version of Diva.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:05 pm
HcDoom wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm d16 Lush any good? How is the cpu usage on todays pcs...I heard when it was released it ate cpu like crazy.

They added a multi-core support that addressed the CPU issues. Much easier to work with nowadays.
FWIW. I don't have Diva and am interested but want to demo it before I pull the trigger. So anyways, I spent a little time yesterday demoing it on my music system and comparing Jupiter sounds to my Arturia Jupiter VST's and trying out the exact same midi/musical progressions.

Basically the Arturia VST's use about 20% of what Diva uses when it comes to CPU usage but Diva sounds much better (on my setup anyways); however, if I just double the Arturia VST's to two tracks, I think I am achieving the same sonic results (to my ears anyways). Even with two tracks of Arturia VST's it's still much less CPU usage than one track of Diva. I don't get it. The Diva GUI isn't that fancy busy. (I should try the same comparison with Pigments because I feel the Pigments GUI is crazy busy).

(The system I am trying it on is a i7 Mac Mini from 2010 or something. I can afford the CPU usage but I was just playing around with it when I saw your posts) . Anyways, the above was my findings based on demoing the latest version of Diva.
Diva has a quality setting: Accuracy, you may set it lower, e.g. to Fast. Probably will still sound better than Arturia there.
Also you can activate the Multicore switch in the upper panel.
It's not because of the GUI, but the filters are more detailed/advanced. I guess you will really hear it when doing some filter modulation or going to extremes with high resonance etc.

dermage wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:45 am Pretty sure PA voucher will be out on or before Friday.
good call - just got mine.

dermage wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:15 pm
telecode wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:05 pm

Diva has a quality setting: Accuracy, you may set it lower, e.g. to Fast. Probably will still sound better than Arturia there.
Also you can activate the Multicore switch in the upper panel.
It's not because of the GUI, but the filters are more detailed/advanced. I guess you will really hear it when doing some filter modulation or going to extremes with high resonance etc.
Thanks. I will try to tinker with it tonight and see how it goes.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

WilliamK wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:41 pm Super Incredible FLASH Sale.

ALL Products PLUS PreOrder of Wusik X42 and Wusik Station V10.

Only $ 49.95 USD

https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase/upgrades

- Wusik Station V9
- Wusik 8008
- Wusik EVE V5
- Wusik One
- Wusik P2000
- Wusik SQ200

PreOrders

- Wusik Station V10
- Wusik X42

You can't beat those prices!

Cheers, WilliamK
Got it.
Now I have two of Wusik Station V9 and two of Wusik 8008.
Anyone wants to buy my extra Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:38 pm
WilliamK wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:41 pm Super Incredible FLASH Sale.

ALL Products PLUS PreOrder of Wusik X42 and Wusik Station V10.

Only $ 49.95 USD

https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase/upgrades

- Wusik Station V9
- Wusik 8008
- Wusik EVE V5
- Wusik One
- Wusik P2000
- Wusik SQ200

PreOrders

- Wusik Station V10
- Wusik X42

You can't beat those prices!

Cheers, WilliamK
Got it.
Now I have two of Wusik Station V9 and two of Wusik 8008.
Anyone wants to buy my extra Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008?
Does Wusik allow license transfers?
PS.. I hope so.

Yes, and it's free. :cool:

WilliamK wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:39 pm Yes, and it's free. :cool:
Wow! Great. I know a friend that was looking at your plugins so I may offer them as a gift.
Where does one go for the license transfer?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”