Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SOLD Eventide SP2016 to linb
Quick smooth transaction
Recommend buyer! :tu:

After a super smooth deal (u-he Colour Copy and Twangström) with scott_free i will give him a 5/5 star rating. Very patient and helpful and really fast handling.. all done in 30 min once contact was taken.. Super nice dude..

Sold Colour Copy and Twangstrom to Vaijj. The process was smooth. Would deal with again anytime. Recommended buyer.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Just bought a melda plugin from UnbalancedBeats. Very nice communication and smooth transaction.

midi_transmission wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:39 pm Just bought a melda plugin from UnbalancedBeats. Very nice communication and smooth transaction.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! A pleasure dealing with you! Please, enjoy the plugin! :)

Speedy, smooth purchase of Repro from Dencheg — big thumbs from me :tu:

I bought u-he Twangstroem from Vertti - great deal, great seller, all thumbs up! :tu: :tu:

Just bought Colour Copy from Vertti. Fair pricing, quick and friendly communication. All around very pleasant transaction. Would absolutely deal with him again.

epiphaneia wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 pm I bought u-he Twangstroem from Vertti - great deal, great seller, all thumbs up! :tu: :tu:
Thank you. You were a great buyer and everything went very smoothly! :clap:
Razzia wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:19 pm Just bought Colour Copy from Vertti. Fair pricing, quick and friendly communication. All around very pleasant transaction. Would absolutely deal with him again.
Thank you for kind words. It was pleasure to deal with you too!

Both buyers get A+ from me! Thank you epiphaneia and Razzia.

Bought Eventide Blackhole from Dillinger.
Great and friendly seller.
Everything was perfect. :clap:

Thanks a lot. :tu:
Last edited by VirusTI82 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotty's Arrival

antic604
was a great buyer! A+
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought NI Mod Pack upgrade from Tappistry - a smooth transaction with a recommended seller! :tu:

Purchased u-he Satin from scott_free. Transaction was prompt and courteous. Recommended seller.
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

VirusTI82 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:33 am Bought DiscoDSP Discovery from Dillinger.
Great and friendly seller.
Everything was perfect. :clap:

Thanks a lot. :tu:
Great, thanks for the prompt payment, Sold you Eventide balckhole not DIscovery though.

Friendly buyer, would gladly do business with again. :)

Bought Diva from Caine123... a nice and easy transaction :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”