Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:10 pm also, as hes continually broke, we cant legally call him eccentric.
can we call him a twat?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

if it was the 70s wed call him a character, buy him a brandy and hope he does "the thing" :hyper:

oh how times have changed.

vurt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:13 pm
AnX wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:32 am
BONES wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 am
SJ_Digriz wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:58 am Being cautious and promoting hippy homeopathic crystal energy chakra alignment bullshit is not the same thing. And, if you want to have a studio .. you are going to have emf. And since this is a studio thread, I'm pretty sure we all are being exposed to emf. I'd prefer the tin foil hat propaganda BS be dealt with appropriately in the Hyde Park forum.
I wouldn't have EMF in my studio if you paid me! Bunch of tossers, that lot.
unbelievable :roll:

:hihi:
bottom of pg 299 :P
Un-f**king-believable https://skiomusic.com/contest/unbelieva ... ix-contest Wankohs.

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:10 pm also, as hes continually broke, we cant legally call him eccentric.
can we call him a twat?
does he have lab ears?

SJ_Digriz wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:08 pm But in practice I have about 500gig of stuff I never use again :P
One song?

vurt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:08 pm as a registered mental health patient, i get a free pass :)
bus pass?

samsam wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:15 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:08 pm as a registered mental health patient, i get a free pass :)
bus pass?
yup. so i get to tell fellow travellers all about emf and how 5g was invented by satan to melt our brains so we will all enjoy saturday evening tv! oh, this is your stop....

vurt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:17 pm 5g was invented by satan to melt our brains so we will all enjoy saturday evening tv!
that does have more of a ring of truth about it than the cats/emf thing, tbh.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

vurt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:17 pm
samsam wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:15 pm
bus pass?
yup. so i get to tell fellow travellers all about emf and how 5g was invented by satan to melt our brains so we will all enjoy saturday evening tv! oh, this is your stop....
* pretending to talk to somebody on my headphones - holding the cable up to my mouth - to disassociate from you *

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:19 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:17 pm 5g was invented by satan to melt our brains so we will all enjoy saturday evening tv!
that does have more of a ring of truth about it than the cats/emf thing, tbh.
well, i did actually hear it on the radio.
not even joking.

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:14 pm
SJ_Digriz wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:08 pm But in practice I have about 500gig of stuff I never use again :P
One song?
HAH! Good one. :clap: :hihi:
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

also with 432hz
cymatics
take a load of different coloured sand, mix it all up
throw this on a tin plate vibrating at 432hz
it will separate all the colours and do a perfect copy of davincis last supper, except in 3 bloody d and they're doing the conga! :o

I'm always interested in origins of phrases and so I Googled "rat's ass". Imagining a picture of a rat's ass in my so-called mind wasn't really helping because all I was really seeing is a rat's small ass? So?

Anyways, Google led me to some site and here is a quote:

"Under the section entitled “Rat’s ass in ancient times”, it says: “In ancient Greek times people would sacrifice rat's ass to the gods. If someone didn't sacrifice any rat's ass, than it was said they didn't care about the gods. So when someone says ‘I don't give a rat's ass’ (I don't care), that's where it comes from.”

What I don't get is why the ass part and not other parts of the rat? And isn't that insultive to Gods?

I'm not that motivated by people giving a rat's ass about my opinions because if people don't care it's out of my hands. Basically, I'm just practicing my typing skills and I can "sort of" feel my neurons "sort of" being exercised whenever I type anything in forums. I think it's helping my speed scrabble skills. One can always use the mute function if my posts about scrabble this and scrabble that and other long posts are boring the heck out of anyone? But I have to admit, I do give a rat's ass about cats and other animals and I would rather not have them suffer now or later on.

The one time I decided to have a pet, a German Shepherd dog, he ended up having cancer. No more pet for me after that. But I still end up in situations like the one I am in right now... the cat in this rental house I live in is not my cat. Anyways, the vet said something like "The German Shepherd dog breed gets cancer a lot". But I was still depressed and felt guilty afterwards because at first I thought "The vet was just being consoling".

Anyways, the reason I felt/feel guilty is that when the puppy was no loger a puppy I bought a doghouse from another dog owner and it had a light fixture in it to keep the dog warm in winter. When the light bulb burnt out I replaced it with one that is higher in watts to keep him warmer. At the time I wasn't thinking about cancer nor anything like that. After my dog was given the lethal injection I started believing "If people can get skin cancer from the sun then why can't dogs get cancer from light bulbs." Furthermore, I had no idea back then that the wire that feeds electricity to the light fixture might be emitting harmful EMF too.

And now, I'm not sure about EMF exposure. But just in case the powers that be are wrong about the hazards of EMF overexposure, I don't let the cat lay down on my desktop computer and, realising just recently that the cat may be laying on top of the huge TV downstairs, I should suggest to my housemates to not let him lay down on top of that (I don't have TV myself and I spend almost zero time downstairs on the main floor). I don't expect the housemates to have a problem with that suggestion. The powers that be had been wrong before about what is safe and what is not safe? Asbestos, cigarettes, etc?

Okay, for real, that should be my last post about EMF... unless of course somebody quotes my past EMF posts.

Back on topic. Okay, I don't really know how other slackers function but this slacker functions this way: spend less = work less. Hence, the minimum gear. I had more pics yesterday but KVR indicated to me something like "3 pictures per post". I only really use the desktop computer/monitor and desktop speakers. I stopped using the M-Audio MIDI controller. Here's three more pics of gear that I don't really use which are worth/equaling many days of being a voluntary slave also known as job. Why couldn't time be reversible? I wish I never bought all those things that I would end up not using.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Here's three more pics and that is it. More gears that I don't use. Oh wait, I sometimes use the USB External drive storage.

The Zoom R16, which I bought brand new at the time, came with a free version of Cubase LE 5. I have to admit, Cubase is less complicated than REAPER but REAPER can manipulate huge amounts of MIDI data. I'm not sure Cubase can do that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

:party: Image

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”