Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased some stuff from deadlycontent434. Fast communication and smooth transaction! I recommend him 100%!

Thank you xandde1 my brother I appreciate you and likewise I would deal with him great guy

Bought Satin from yehboy1 - without a doubt the quickest transaction I've ever had through this site. A recommended seller, for sure. :tu:

cthonophonic wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:06 am Bought Satin from yehboy1 - without a doubt the quickest transaction I've ever had through this site. A recommended seller, for sure. :tu:
Thanks. Great buyer. Highly recommend cthonophonic.

Bought Amplesound AGG and extension from Damare. Very quick and reliable!

warcat wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:56 pm Purchased Diva and Repro from LoveEnigma18
everything went friendly and fast :tu:
Likewise buddy. Fast and smooth transaction. Trustworthy and recommended buyer. :tu:

Fast and smooth transaction with morphido. I recommend him. :tu:

Bought Presswerk from yehboy1. Ultra-fast communication and transaction, highly recommended!

BeeDog wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:29 am Bought Presswerk from yehboy1. Ultra-fast communication and transaction, highly recommended!
Beedog was a pleasure to do business with as well. Smooth transaction.

Bought Repro from yehboy1. Lightning-fast communication and transaction, highly recommended seller. :tu:

tl wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 am Bought Repro from yehboy1. Lightning-fast communication and transaction, highly recommended seller. :tu:
I highly recommend tl as well. Easy, smooth transaction. Great buyer.

Purchase of a reverb plugin to LoveEnigma18.
All right, fast, and very communicative.
Just perfect. Thank you!

Got Iris 2 from btwb... the transaction was easy peasy, many thanks! :party:

Many thanks to crisis-at-music for movie scores midi, great seller and superfast transfer, hope to deal with you again!

jjj115 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:22 am Many thanks to crisis-at-music for movie scores midi, great seller and superfast transfer, hope to deal with you again!
Very smooth transaction with jjj115. Nice contact!
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”