Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just bought 2 maschine expansions from adamts13. Fast and smooth transaction!

15cr34m wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:24 am Sold Output Movement to autodafe. I don't think this man needs an introduction, but anyway. He's also making nice stuff, so I totally recommend him as a buyer and seller :tu:
thanks ;-)
same applies to 15cr34m, he even sent me the serial before I had made my payment :tu:

Bought some NI Expansions from adamts13, easy transfer, recommended seller.

Just bought Softube Active-Passive pack from 15cr34m - the usual super-fast, excellent transaction! :tu:

Sold Repro to Lotuzia. Super fast transaction and absolutely recommended! Thanks Lotuzia!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Sold Wormhole to Ecliptiq Audio. Quality guy - even covered my Paypal fees without me asking! :tu:

James
james

Sold Diva to amhawkins. Payment was immediate and communication was great! He even used friend&family though I didn't ask for it (I appreciate the extra $$). Great KRVist! Thanks amhawkins!!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Bought Arturia V Collection 5 from Corentin_801.

A fast and trouble free transaction with an amazingly friendly man.

100% recommended!

Purchased u-he Diva from escalona. Super quick transaction and friendly emails. Would not hesitate to purchase from escalona again in the future.

Purchased U-he Repro from Stan Navi. Very quick and smooth transaction and good commucation. Recommended!

Bought one instrument from Escalona. Great seller, the right price, very friendly, absolutely recommended. :tu:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Bought: Plugin Alliance- Shreadspread from jcgerds
quick response, very helpful and super fast transaction :o

Bought bx_control V2 from plexuss. Super fast and smooth transaction! I recommend him!

xandde1 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 pm Bought bx_control V2 from plexuss. Super fast and smooth transaction! I recommend him!
Likewise! Good experience with purchase from xandde1 :phones:

Purchased repro from yehboy1

Thanks, very fast and trustworthy.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”