Mulab 8

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please provide more detail: Which 32 bit VST plugins unexpectedly fail?

This is one of several cases that happen to me with MuLab .. It certainly is hard to read other files that MuLab do not recognize (and here there is no problem, because it is obvious that a DAW can not read all the files ...). But it takes a better system that blows (pass in reading) the files that MuLab can not open and / or operate or read, while still keeping the software open, without that the same go to crash, every time close all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQ8CUQ ... e=youtu.be

Please email me the crash log file.

I do not know what file it can be.. Is Log-.Txt?

If there is a Log-yyyymmdd-hhmmss.txt file with the date of the crash and time close to the crash then yes email me that one. You can also check such log file yourself (it's a standard text file) and see if it indeed contains the relevant VST scanning info.

Pls also email me the crash log in Windows' Event Viewer. See http://mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/troubleshooting.html

at Image ?

Yes

However, I noticed one thing: the first scan MuLab tends to stop and close, then, reopening the program and making a second scan (always on the same files), it seems that MuLab does a scan is faster and more "safe" or " strong "that seems to scan with more security ... I hope I gave a little help ...

Thanks but without a crash log file that exactly indicates the point where the VST plugin or MuLab crashed, i cannot make an analysis. Please note that the bug may be in the VST plugin, it's not necessarily MuLab's fault.

I'm very excited to be diving back into this wonderful workstation! I feel like a prodigal son who left home but eventually returned. ;-)

tommyzai wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:34 am I'm very excited to be diving back into this wonderful workstation! I feel like a prodigal son who left home but eventually returned. ;-)
Welcome back Tommy! :hug:

Yes, MuLab is uniquely flexible and creative amongst DAWs. There really isn't anything like it. :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

After testing reaper and reason I have to admit, MuLab is fantastically intuitive in use! But I feel I may switch to reaper for two reasons. I planned to use MuLab as my main DAW and reaper just for recording but it may be easier for me just to switch! :(

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

sl23 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:23 pm . . . After testing . . . I may switch to reaper . . . .
May I ask what MuLab shortcomings you are finding in regards to recording audio? I realize it doesn't have the audio recording depth or options of Reaper, which I also enjoy and use, but what do you feel ML is missing?

As some of you may know, I often write about audio stuff with over a 100 zany review. I'm not only diving back into MuLab for personal/professional use, but I also intend to write a new review/testimony for either v.7.X or wait for the release of v8. The comments on this thread are really helpful in guidance and information about what other users site as pros, cons, and requests.

PS. sl23, I hope you didn't mind me chopping up your quote.

Hi Tommy,

I've actually made a Powerpoint slide on the benefits of MuLab over other DAWs! :D

I work as a unievrsity lecturer and some of my students wanted to make music to include in their games.

I asked on KVR a few years back and everyone advised me to use MuLab. MuLab is actually great for a school/university:
  • Excellent value – not expensive + great free version
  • Really efficient workflow
  • …thus very easy to work with
  • MUX – great sounding synths and effects included
  • No need of installation – run from flash drive or user area
  • Runs on both Windows and Mac
Then of course we have the possibilities of MUX! :tu: It doubles the value of MuLab.

One thing I'd wish for is ARA support.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “MUTOOLS”