U-he offer from Native instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:06 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:56 pm RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
:tu:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:44 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:56 pm RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
So, will we finally see Zebra3 in 2019?
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:02 pm
You're asking me? Sure, why not :lol:

Partial screenshots have already been published in Push Turn Move. The stuff I'm putting into Hive right now is almost entirely also going to be Z3 stuff. I'm sure we'll see *something*, but I don't think it'll be a beta version.

Urs wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:13 pm
Partial screenshots have already been published in Push Turn Move. The stuff I'm putting into Hive right now is almost entirely also going to be Z3 stuff. I'm sure we'll see *something*, but I don't think it'll be a beta version.
too late, mushy already confirmed release! :hihi:

:tu: Can't wait. Hope you include me in the first beta round this time :clown:
Fernando (FMR)

vurt wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:14 pm
too late, mushy already confirmed release! :hihi:

Correct

@Urs and Co.: Schnell, schnell.

Everybody received your licenses of NI promotion?

I registered my code at U-he site but doesn't received the serial yet.

fmr wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:36 pm :tu: Can't wait. Hope you include me in the first beta round this time :clown:
Pssst, maybe contact Viktor again... maybe you're on the "hadn't sent back signed NDA" list after we reset the beta team last year...?

alvfaria wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:54 pm Everybody received your licenses of NI promotion?

Maybe you should try again. Sometimes, it fails at the first attempt, apparently. If things go well, you should receive your serials after a couple of seconds.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:57 pm
alvfaria wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:54 pm Everybody received your licenses of NI promotion?

Maybe you should try again. Sometimes, it fails at the first attempt, apparently. If things go well, you should receive your serials after a couple of seconds.
tried again. still nothing

EDIT: It Arrived!

I decided to purchase diva only and it is amazing!!!

If I wanna buy first U-he should I start with repro 1?

Depends on what music you like and how far you’re willing to tweak. I see you just got your Mac in. One word, then: demo.

sailor moon wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:55 am If I wanna buy first U-he should I start with repro 1?

why not :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Instruments”