U-he offer from Native instruments

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
10815 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 am

Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 am
RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
:tu:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
fmr
KVRAF
8510 posts since 16 Mar, 2003 from Porto - Portugal

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 am
Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 am
RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
:tu:
So, will we finally see Zebra3 in 2019?
Fernando (FMR)

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
10815 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 am

fmr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 am
Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 am
RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
:tu:
So, will we finally see Zebra3 in 2019?
You're asking me? Sure, why not :lol:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
Urs
u-he
23367 posts since 8 Aug, 2002 from Berlin

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:13 am

fmr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 am
Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 am
RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
:tu:
So, will we finally see Zebra3 in 2019?
Partial screenshots have already been published in Push Turn Move. The stuff I'm putting into Hive right now is almost entirely also going to be Z3 stuff. I'm sure we'll see *something*, but I don't think it'll be a beta version.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
41841 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 am

Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:13 am
fmr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 am
Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 am
RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
:tu:
So, will we finally see Zebra3 in 2019?
Partial screenshots have already been published in Push Turn Move. The stuff I'm putting into Hive right now is almost entirely also going to be Z3 stuff. I'm sure we'll see *something*, but I don't think it'll be a beta version.
too late, mushy already confirmed release! :hihi:

User avatar
fmr
KVRAF
8510 posts since 16 Mar, 2003 from Porto - Portugal

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:36 am

Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:13 am
fmr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 am
Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 am
RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
:tu:
So, will we finally see Zebra3 in 2019?
Partial screenshots have already been published in Push Turn Move. The stuff I'm putting into Hive right now is almost entirely also going to be Z3 stuff. I'm sure we'll see *something*, but I don't think it'll be a beta version.
:tu: Can't wait. Hope you include me in the first beta round this time :clown:
Fernando (FMR)

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
10815 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:49 am

vurt wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 am
Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:13 am
fmr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 am
Urs wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 am
RE vapourware: what about that drum thing also? I say thing because I wasn't really sure what it was. Presumably a synth though :shrug:
It's a bit of a complicated topic. We postponed work on it as we first want to clean up a backlog of other things. I have high hopes though that some of the existing work will emerge as modules in Zebra3 though.
:tu:
So, will we finally see Zebra3 in 2019?
Partial screenshots have already been published in Push Turn Move. The stuff I'm putting into Hive right now is almost entirely also going to be Z3 stuff. I'm sure we'll see *something*, but I don't think it'll be a beta version.
too late, mushy already confirmed release! :hihi:

Correct

@Urs and Co.: Schnell, schnell.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
alvfaria
KVRian
1049 posts since 4 Apr, 2011 from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:54 am

Everybody received your licenses of NI promotion?

I registered my code at U-he site but doesn't received the serial yet.

User avatar
Urs
u-he
23367 posts since 8 Aug, 2002 from Berlin

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:56 am

fmr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:36 am
:tu: Can't wait. Hope you include me in the first beta round this time :clown:
Pssst, maybe contact Viktor again... maybe you're on the "hadn't sent back signed NDA" list after we reset the beta team last year...?

User avatar
fmr
KVRAF
8510 posts since 16 Mar, 2003 from Porto - Portugal

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:57 am

alvfaria wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:54 am
Everybody received your licenses of NI promotion?

I registered my code at U-he site but doesn't received the serial yet.
Maybe you should try again. Sometimes, it fails at the first attempt, apparently. If things go well, you should receive your serials after a couple of seconds.
Fernando (FMR)

User avatar
alvfaria
KVRian
1049 posts since 4 Apr, 2011 from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:04 am

fmr wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:57 am
alvfaria wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:54 am
Everybody received your licenses of NI promotion?

I registered my code at U-he site but doesn't received the serial yet.
Maybe you should try again. Sometimes, it fails at the first attempt, apparently. If things go well, you should receive your serials after a couple of seconds.
tried again. still nothing

EDIT: It Arrived!

PraiseDue
KVRist
44 posts since 3 Feb, 2019

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:28 pm

I decided to purchase diva only and it is amazing!!!

sailor moon
KVRer
7 posts since 17 Feb, 2019

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:55 pm

If I wanna buy first U-he should I start with repro 1?

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4112 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Depends on what music you like and how far you’re willing to tweak. I see you just got your Mac in. One word, then: demo.

User avatar
ATS
KVRAF
6232 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Re: U-he offer from Native instruments

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:42 pm

sailor moon wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:55 pm
If I wanna buy first U-he should I start with repro 1?

why not :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls ~ Pablo Picasso

Return to “Instruments”