Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought 2 meldaproduction plug-ins from Ozonepaul.
Good seller. Very smooth transaction. Well prepaired for the transfering. Good price!

Bought Chris Heins Horns from chroma and he was expediant and helpful.

Higly recommended seller.

Thanks

Sold NI Rising Crescent to Selenite. Very friendly and honest. Highly recommend as someone to do business with. Thank you and enjoy!

I just bought NI Rising Crescent from totheatom. They responded and delivered promptly and were kind and friendly. This seller is great and I highly recommend!

sold Diva and Repro to abject39

Super fast payment and very good transaction :tu:

I purchased digital synthsations from mutantdog and it was a smooth transaction!

I purchased the XLN Trio bundle from phoneyk and it was a smooth transaction. Quick response!

I purchased the Soundtoys 5 Bundle from CVP and it was a smooth transaction.Very cheap price. Quick response!

Top feedback for ATN69 who was very patient with me. Not only whilst I moved through the country and took a while to get back to him as a potential buyer, but also while paypal decided to block me for using a VPN from one of my locations.

Excellent communication, everything sorted in the end.

A trusted seller.

Sold Repro 1-2 to codec_spurt. A friendly fellow and easy to deal with. It was a pleasure to do business with him :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Got Looperator from kintsugi, mint condition (even for software) and fast :) Thanks man
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Dencheg wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:34 pm Got Looperator from kintsugi, mint condition (even for software) and fast :) Thanks man
Dencheg, pleasure doing business. Perfect transaction and 100% recommended.

Thank you VirusTI82 for fast and smooth transaction. :)

Thanks Roman Wisniak for selling me TAL MOD. Fast transfer. Nice contact.
Everything perfect in lightspeed. :tu:
:clap:
Scotty's Arrival

Sold some plugins to HypersonicNinja and agharta. With both these guys I had deals before, so I just can recommend them to deal with :tu:
Also I bought FXpansion account from adamts13. Wanted to buy DCAM Synth Squad and found it from Adam with additional plugins. Very friendly and customer oriented seller :love:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”