PRODUCTS
Flutterbird

I'd go with the 1st one. :wink:

I'd say anything but the second. :wink:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

3rd one

This is ridiculously useful btw, not sure why nothing like it has existed yet. Thanks for another great plug.

dandezebra wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 am3rd one
Same here.

Another question for you all:

How important is it to you that new (major) versions of plugins are backwards compatible with older versions (as in, they can load projects using old versions of the plugin and sound the same)?

Not really that important imo. But it would be cool :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

tesselode wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:40 am How important is it to you that new (major) versions of plugins are backwards compatible with older versions (as in, they can load projects using old versions of the plugin and sound the same)?
I might be in thee minority here, but if there's different functionality for a new version, I would rather it count as a separate plugin. Like, Flutterbird 2 or something. That way, I know which plugin reacts which way.

Absolutely love this VST, btw. Great for automating a bit of vibrato into dry samples. Would definitely appreciate a more fleshed out commercial release!

Download

Here's the first alpha of Flutterbird v2.0!

This is what's new:
  • Panning modulation
  • Resizable vector interface
  • Test tone feature that plays a sine wave instead of the input
  • Removed 2 sample latency
  • Parameter name and value display when tweaking controls
Note that this is pre-release software, and it's built on top of a not-entirely-stabilized new version of a framework, so there's multiple levels of potential instability. Don't use this unless you're OK with the possibility of compatibility breaking between this and future alpha releases.

But if you're adventurous, let me know what you think!

Random panning is a really nice addition. I will use this for sure when it's stable as it's nice for subtle movement and wild mods.... for now tho it's not usable. Crashing live 10 beta, whenever I tried to move the plugin, also crashed randomly. Still tho, liking this idea a lot and 0 latency is nice..

Is it possible to add smoothing to the random lfo or is it already smoothed to some degree?

Edit: Not sure if it's been suggested but tempo sync would be amazing as well.

This is such a nice plugin.
Last edited by s28 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

tesselode wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:46 am Image

Download

Here's the first alpha of Flutterbird v2.0!

This is what's new:
  • Panning modulation
  • Resizable vector interface
  • Test tone feature that plays a sine wave instead of the input
  • Removed 2 sample latency
  • Parameter name and value display when tweaking controls
Note that this is pre-release software, and it's built on top of a not-entirely-stabilized new version of a framework, so there's multiple levels of potential instability. Don't use this unless you're OK with the possibility of compatibility breaking between this and future alpha releases.

But if you're adventurous, let me know what you think!
:hail:

s28 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:29 am Crashing live 10 beta, whenever I tried to move the plugin, also crashed randomly.
When you say "move the plugin", do you mean tweaking controls? Also, what are your specs?

So weird, I can't seem to recreate it. Crashed twice on me earlier tho. What I meant by move the plugin is move it in the chain in ableton, not the actual gui, I didn't make that very clear in my post. I tried to move the channel it was on and that crashed it. It just worked fine with audio passing thru it doing both of those things however so not I'm sure what's going on there. I'm on the live 10.1 beta, windows 8.

Everything is running smoothly here in Podium 64 so far. Good job mate---

Does this plugin offer the ability to take a sound, pitch it up or down for example 3 semitones over a certain timing for example 4/4 sync'd to host bpm ?

Return to “Effects”