Soundtheory GULLFOSS computional auditory perception EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Gullfoss

How can you check pace issues? I have ilok since 2-3 years and my system runs ok.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

First they said end of 2018 for the PC version...

Then...
We are working our hardest to get the Windows version released before the end of January 2019.
Then...
Windows version available from end of February 2019
Now we're at the end of February... I'm afraid of what I need to do to get what I want... :scared:

Come here sweeties !...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

DJErmac wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:34 pm First they said end of 2018 for the PC version...

Then...
We are working our hardest to get the Windows version released before the end of January 2019.
Then...
Windows version available from end of February 2019
Now we're at the end of February... I'm afraid of what I need to do to get what I want... :scared:

Come here sweeties !...
Thursday at 23:59:59 maybe?...

There is still time!

Lunchtime doubly so.

I like how the pic title is accurate too!

I'd love to be surprised and all, but I'm pretty doubtful on a release by the end of February for Windows at this point. I'm sure they're working hard and all that. Just looking forward to trying it. In due time I guess...

Anyone been beta testing?

They did show (an alpha version of) the Windows version at NAMM, so I'd guess it's largely functional already... maybe they're racing to excise some final bugs.

Trying not to have a release like... another not so smooth release recently?

dandezebra wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:29 am Trying not to have a release like... another not so smooth release recently?
Fwiw I wouldn't mind a few bugs for "Early Access" as a beta, if it's mostly functional....

dandezebra wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:15 am Anyone been beta testing?
Yes, and it's working great.

Newsletter says this:

The Windows early access version of Gullfoss is close to release. We’re officially in beta now and hope to enter early access by the end of February depending on the issues that might arise. It is possible we may be a few days late. We will send another newsletter on release.

Did I understood correctly from the recent newsletter that they are 'not forcing' old mac users to switch to new ilok protection scheme and allow them to use original offline copy protection? While ilok will be default one on Windows?

walltone wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:00 pm Did I understood correctly from the recent newsletter that they are 'not forcing' old mac users to switch to new ilok protection scheme and allow them to use original offline copy protection? While ilok will be default one on Windows?
yes. iLok is default for new users on Mac as well.
i've spoken to them via email and they don't know for how long they'll support the original copy protection. :(

Ploki wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:06 pm
walltone wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:00 pm Did I understood correctly from the recent newsletter that they are 'not forcing' old mac users to switch to new ilok protection scheme and allow them to use original offline copy protection? While ilok will be default one on Windows?
yes. iLok is default for new users on Mac as well.
i've spoken to them via email and they don't know for how long they'll support the original copy protection. :(
Well, it is the time to switch then. I have nothing against ilok actually, but only full dongle of plug-ins that have bought (invested into). So it would be a good addition to the family.

Return to “Effects”