Kazrog True Iron

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
masterhiggins
KVRAF
1971 posts since 31 Dec, 2004 from People's Republic of Minnesota

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 am

dionenoid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:18 am
Yep it's damn good. Even the snake-oil guy on YouTube thinks so :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA9dFvv ... nifKjN_wtj
Amazingly annoying

woodsdenis
KVRAF
1517 posts since 25 Feb, 2005

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:30 pm

True Iron and the Snake oil guy are both fab. Definitely worth a demo, bought yesterday.
Mac Pro
10.12.6 Digi 96 io
Cubase 9, Ableton Live 9.7, Bitwig 1.3

User avatar
an-electric-heart
KVRAF
1671 posts since 13 Jun, 2008 from Napier,New Zealand

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:52 pm

I like White Sea, I think he's funny... but yeah, having said that, you've got to take his reviews with a grain of salt.

User avatar
dionenoid
KVRist
44 posts since 3 Jan, 2019

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Wow, so many people with no sense of humour :scared:

Anyway, True Iron is a real gem :tu:

User avatar
bmanic
KVRAF
8289 posts since 3 Feb, 2003 from Finland, Espoo

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 pm

dionenoid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:58 pm
Wow, so many people with no sense of humour :scared:
On the contrary. There seems to be plenty of people here with good taste. The snakeoil dude is about as funny as a brick.. that should be clear to anybody with even the tiniest sense of humor. :wink:
dionenoid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:58 pm
Anyway, True Iron is a real gem :tu:
Agreed.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
3022 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:36 pm

I just love his accent - it's so weird.

JerGoertz
KVRAF
2260 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:54 pm

masterhiggins wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 am
dionenoid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:18 am
Yep it's damn good. Even the snake-oil guy on YouTube thinks so :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA9dFvv ... nifKjN_wtj
Amazingly annoying
+100

The guy is hilarious and witty, just ask him.
A well-behaved signature.

sleepcircle
KVRian
574 posts since 28 Nov, 2016

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:03 pm

i don't personally watch his videos but he didn't actually attack the product; why would you guys pick now, of all times, to vent your spleen on him?

User avatar
dionenoid
KVRist
44 posts since 3 Jan, 2019

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:20 pm

bmanic wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 pm
dionenoid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:58 pm
Wow, so many people with no sense of humour :scared:
On the contrary. There seems to be plenty of people here with good taste. The snakeoil dude is about as funny as a brick.. that should be clear to anybody with even the tiniest sense of humor. :wink:
dionenoid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:58 pm
Anyway, True Iron is a real gem :tu:
Agreed.
I think it's pretty funny that Kazrog themselves posted this everywhere and mailed it to all their users ;)

User avatar
dionenoid
KVRist
44 posts since 3 Jan, 2019

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 pm

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:36 pm
I just love his accent - it's so weird.
He's Dutch ;) That's how we speak the Engrish :lol:

User avatar
dionenoid
KVRist
44 posts since 3 Jan, 2019

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Anyway, Kazrog just released an update of True Iron :

Iron 1.2.2 - bug fix update released.

This is a critical bug fix update recommended for ALL USERS.

Changes in True Iron 1.2.2:
* Fixed extreme level spike with wet/dry mix in Logic Pro X and Cubase 10 when using multiple instances of True Iron in series during live virtual instrument playback.
* Fixed level inconsistencies in DNA mode affecting sample rates at or above 88.2 kHz
* CPU efficiency and stability improvements
* Updated SDKs and frameworks

MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
3022 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:40 pm

dionenoid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 pm
MogwaiBoy wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:36 pm
I just love his accent - it's so weird.
He's Dutch ;) That's how we speak the Engrish :lol:
Western Civilisation hugs :hug:

User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
3586 posts since 25 Dec, 2004 from Melbourne, Australia

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:01 pm

His name's WHITE SEA!!??

Image

I've never heard of the dude, but I can't stand any longer than "Hello" .

User avatar
bmanic
KVRAF
8289 posts since 3 Feb, 2003 from Finland, Espoo

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:04 pm

dionenoid wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:20 pm
I think it's pretty funny that Kazrog themselves posted this everywhere and mailed it to all their users ;)
Kazrog makes absolutely amazing plugins! Doesn't mean Shane has a good sense of humor (sorry Shane! :P :hihi: )
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

User avatar
mrj1nx
KVRist
458 posts since 29 Nov, 2015

Re: Kazrog True Iron

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:35 pm

So question. HG-2 does tube saturation. But Ive heard stuff like "its the transformers that make tubes sound good". Does the HG-2 also include the transformer part? So if I put HG-2 and then True Iron on a master bus, will I just overdo it?

Return to “Effects”